Quantcast

Chick Collins

Odes thinks they can rewrite our Bill of Rights.

The people at Odes think they have the right to re-write the Bill of Rights for us. On their website, they have bastardized the 2nd Amendment to say, "2.Right to keep and bear arms for the purpose of a well-regulated militia.",  What the 2nd Amenment really says is,  "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

• Like 2

Don't take away from them, dont add too them.

Hard to find companies  now days that'll openly support the bill of rights, much less the 2 Amendment.

On 6/22/2019 at 9:45 PM, Chick Collins said:

The people at Odes think they have the right to re-write the Bill of Rights for us. On their website, they have bastardized the 2nd Amendment to say, "2.Right to keep and bear arms for the purpose of a well-regulated militia.",  What the 2nd Amenment really says is,  "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

You tell'am bud bunch of aholes

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.