Quantcast

2020 Tracker 800sx Crew Lift kit

Hi I just bought a 2020 tracker 800sx crew and looking for a lift kit. It's an identical twin of the 2019 Textron prowler pro crew. It has decent ground clearance at around 11 inches but with the long wheel base of the crew it tends to drag it's belly a good bit. I'll probably end up making one but just seeing if anyone has seen anything yet. Thanks

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Bryan
      Just wanted to share a few photos of some recent mods. Heat shield photo was taken before lift was installed. Still have heater, overhead console wire harness and snorkel kit sitting in the garage that I need to get installed. 

• By Kontra06
      Thanks for letting me join in!
      Looking at the Tracker 800DSX LE for my "runabout" rig and something to take the grandkids out into the desert dust and brush.
      Kontra06 (Mark Porter)
    • By Susana
      Help! I washed horse manure off of the dump bed and underneath with a garden hose because it was smoking. It was fine when I drove it back to the house. 

when I tried to start it the next day. The screen was black and it wouldn’t turn over. My husband bought a new battery and checked the fuses. I’m stressed I can’t do my daily chores without, 
    • By RayAR
      Greetings, newbie signing on. 
      thanks
    • eManualOnline
    • By CoolVanilla1000
      Hey all new to the board but in need of some serious help. Been searching online and can’t seem to find anything for my strike 1000. Looking for a lift kit or anything interchangeable that’s for the hisun sxs. If you have any info or know anyone please recommend them 

• Similar Tagged Content

• By John Chauvin
      My 800 sx with 75 hours is under warranty and began rough idle and unburned fuel coming out exhaust. I am located in eastern Arizona 5.5 hour drive from selling dealer (Bass Pro) in Mesa, Az. Called Tracker factory and they tell me there are dealers in Prescott and in Lake Havasu Az in far west Arizona. Tracker needs to find and appoint a dealer in Show Low Az if they want to compete with Polaris in the White Mountains. Show low is only 90 miles from me and I could live with that.
    • By Karlibob
      I have a 2020 800 sx with about 16 hours on it.  From day one I have heard a clunking noise from the front end going over bumps.  Has anyone else experienced this?  Also this past weekend while out riding I heard a noise that sounded like the dump bed bounced three or four different times, again has anyone experienced anything like that.  Thanks, gary
    • By Tracker800
      Has anyone found a good cover for a 800SX LE. Cabela's has a good heavy duty cover with zippers so you can access the cab without removing the cover but the dimension sizes are too small for the Tracker. 
    • By jeff Pfeiler
      Can anyone please recommend a light bar and mounts for a (2020) Hisun Sector Crew 1000?
    • By OviV
      Has anyone found aftermarket side mirrors that work with angled bars on the 800sx other than the super expensive factory ones?