Quantcast

Alex

We have any designers in the community?

We got any graphic designers or photoshop masters? Tossing around the idea of a new logo...maybe we can have a contest.

Any thoughts on this?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Peter Hiross
      Hey everybody,
      I've been toying with pickup a side-by-side for a while now and I'm hoping to get some advise from folks here. I live in Colorado and we have land @ 9500 ft.  I plan on using the utv for hunting, general work around the property and of course fun riding trails.  I'd like to keep the costs down no more than 17K if possible.  What's the track record for Tracker UTV.  Are they reliable?  I like the SVX 1000 but I am Leary as I've head they have problems.  I also been looking at the Yamaha wolverine X2 XT-R.  I like the Tracker for the price and horsepower and the larger cargo bed.   I want something reliable than can start in cold weather.  The wolverine seems to have everything I want except maybe a little light on the horsepower.  Not sure if power diminishes with altitude but I can tell you at 10,000 our generators are about 1/2 capacity.    Yamaha  also has a $1500.00 rebate and I can pick up the unit @ $13,999.00 which will beat the tracker and the wolverine will have a sun roof and winch already included.  I know Yamaha engines are good but not sure of everything else.   Thoughts anyone?  Thanks in advance!
    • By BlackdogTX
      Yeah crazy huh.. I am a newbie who just won some sort of Chinese four seater UTV in an auction. I got it home and have no idea what kind of UTV this is. I can't find hardly anything on the 'net. It is a YTK 500 4x4WD.. It's a four seater, has a liquid cooled motor. Here are a couple of pictures of it.. If anybody can help me identify it, that would be awesome..

• By rocmoc
      I just had an idea. I an actually very happy with my current springs in the rear. What if I built new upper shock mounts / location to go with the new lower mounts location I have already built. This would free up both of the current shock mount locations, upper & lower. With the current shock & springs in the new location, this would fix the moment/twist in the swing arm causing the neg camber. In the old shock location I would install these, http://offroadwarehouse.com/products/sfID1/12/sfID2/113/sfID3/93/productID/55. What ya think? LOT Less expensive solution and I would be dealing only with the damping issue of which I have NONE with the current shocks.
      rocmoc n AZ
    • By Gumball
      I've been looking for a Lowrance GlobalMap 540C. After much searching, without success, I decided to look at the Eagle IntellaMap 502C. They are available and much cheaper than the 540. About the only difference is the screen resolution and the fact the screen is not square.
      I bought one for $339.00 delivered on eBay. It's brand new with the factory warranty. For an additional $35.00 I bought a three year extended warranty from Square Trade. It is a marine unit so it's waterproof and should handle the vibration.
      It's really a nice unit. It can be read easily jn the full sun, is a chart plotter so you really don't need to construct routes if you don't care to. I bought MapCreate 7 topo software so I can load detailed maps of anywhere in the US and see where to go by just looking at the map on the GPS.
      The software company LEI is a mickey mouse outfit, paranoid about someone stealing their software, but the actual product is pretty nice. You do have to buy their software to use with the Lowrance or Eagle products.
      If you have old tired eyes like mine you might want to check it out. It beats the heck out of small hand held units and does everything you'd like in a GPS.
      Gumball
    • By utvman
      Do you have a Side X Side that has been rode hard and put away wet, time after time? Is there more duct tape on your SXS than plastic? Send us a picture of your ugly and worn out Side X Side and you could win a brand new Pro Armor Side X Side cover. [...]
      View the full article