Quantcast

Ryan94Wright

2003 Polaris Professional 1500 SXS HELP!

Okay guys I am new to this Forum so sorry if I'm posting in the wrong spot or something.

Anyways I work on Quads,Dirt bikes Side by Sides etc and a side job and am not new to working on most bikes, however... I have never had one of these UTV's in my shop before. It is a 2003 Polaris Professional 1500...  

The biggest Problem I am having is that I cannot find an OEM parts Diagram ANYWHERE! I looked on Polaris's own website thinking "They have to have it here"  Nope!  I tried RockyMountainATV/MC first and they usually have it all but not even they have it. I'm very frustrated currently.

The only thing I can find out about this thing is that it's a 2003 and it has a Robin 500 V-Twin air cooled engine in it.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Baddog04
      Have bad knees.  Looking for a single row UTV side x side, with the most leg room so knees won't get jammed or banged against the dash  when I hit a bump.  Several that I have tried sitting in a festivals/fairs have my knees hittng the dash.  I'm 6'3 and weigh 300lbs.  Found Can AM Defender to be best fit thus far, but welcome any other suggestions.  Alike everything else, manufactures must think everyone is 5 '7" and weighs 150 lbs.  
    • By James4u2
      Display screen is not working checked fuses unless I missed one...fuel n temp display area not working any easy fixes or any fix 
    • By KJ2654
      New to this. I am looking to pick up a used side by side for our property. It is a little over 18 acres, 15 of which are woods. I need something with a good hydraulic bed. It will be used primarily for chores and hauling wood on the property. I’ve looked at Polaris and Kubota (diesel). Reliability is key as is cost. Is the 570 large enough for hilly woods? Plan to spend around $6000 . Also, how many hours is too many?  Thanks 
    • By Davo
      I have a Hisun 400 UTV that has developed a sneaky oil leak from the end of the black plastic thing protruding from the side of what I think is the transmission on the driver’s side. Looking for any guidance or advice as to what this thing is and whether it’s fixable.

• By Travis
      The cables are sort of seized up on the emergency brake, they still work but i have to wiggle and pull on em to get them to release, i pulled the drum off but cant see a way to remove the cable. It is kind of dirty inside the drum where it was leaking so i need to run to the parts store and buy some parts cleaner so i can see everything better.
       The shop manual i have  does not cover parking brake cable removal, well.... it does kind of. it says "Remove parking brake cable at both ends" 🙄
       We'll see
       EDIT: ARRR! Looks like my rear axle seal is leaking, there is a small puddle on a machined step below the seal and it smells like Trans oil. felt around the wheel cylinder and it isn't coming from their.....  I guess my weekend is planned for me LOL