Quantcast

Ryan94Wright

2003 Polaris Professional 1500 SXS HELP!

Okay guys I am new to this Forum so sorry if I'm posting in the wrong spot or something.

Anyways I work on Quads,Dirt bikes Side by Sides etc and a side job and am not new to working on most bikes, however... I have never had one of these UTV's in my shop before. It is a 2003 Polaris Professional 1500...  

The biggest Problem I am having is that I cannot find an OEM parts Diagram ANYWHERE! I looked on Polaris's own website thinking "They have to have it here"  Nope!  I tried RockyMountainATV/MC first and they usually have it all but not even they have it. I'm very frustrated currently.

The only thing I can find out about this thing is that it's a 2003 and it has a Robin 500 V-Twin air cooled engine in it.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Robbie Wyre
      I'm working on a 2005 Cub Cadet side by side and I'm trying to remove the front two axles.  I have a slide hammer puller on the inner joint and with all my strength they will not budge.   Anyone have the same issues and is there something I'm missing or a trick of some sort to pull these out?   Any suggestions please and thank you.
    • By Dwight
      Hi new to the Joyner trooper family just purchased a 2008 trooper, however the speedometer , coolant temp and voltmeter are not working I was hoping it was a continuity or ground issue but the copper is testing good, it appears the voltmeter is bad as my fluke works off the plug-in behind the gauge, tested the water temp sensor have 5 volts arriving, and approximately 3000 ohms on sensor cold no idea what I should get. As far as the speedometer have no idea how to test again copper seems to have good continuity. Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks Dwight 
    • By Matthew Zeller
      My grandpa has a Yamaha wolverine side by side. It has a solid rear axle.  The problem is it tears up the yard when he turns. Question is has anyone or can he make it into a differential by anyway gear box swap or change some gears. Thanks if you can help!
    • By TomWA
      Cub Cadet Challenger 700 owner new member from Bucks County PA
    • By Biggz
      My family moved from Illinois to Leadville Colorado about 3 months ago.  Leadville has a lot of trails to ride and some fun off road stuff  that i would love to start getting into with my boys. I currently have a 04 HD FXD Superglide that i might sell or trade for a UTV. My question is are there any UTV that are good solid used side by side that i could find for about $4500 or $5000? If not I will keep saving for something. If so what brand and year should i be looking for? Thank you for your help!!

Thank you
      Chris