Quantcast

Mike McDonald

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Mike McDonald
      The Intimidator is made in Arkansas and the company was affiliated with the Bad Boy products at one time. The engine is a Kohler 750. I replaced the flywheel and stator a year ago, so I feel like they are okay. The battery was replaced and all the cables are good, no corrosion. 

The wiring diagram shows a rectifier/regulator and an inline fuse that the manual said could be my charging problem.  My  questions are:
      1. Are these rectifier/regulators some generic or, are they specific to each machine?
      2. Are there UTV parts companies that handle parts for all brands of buggies?

3. If the answer to #2 is yes, could  someone recommend the names of parts companies I could contact?
    • By marineengineer56
      Have a 2013 KRF750S Teryx  that starts and runs 10-12 seconds and then shuts down.  Also ,  notice the Multifunction Meter panel acts like it looses power. Turn the key off then back on, the Multifunction Meter panel starts up, then immediately shuts down.  The machine needs to set for at least an hour before trying to start then shuts down again.  [i.e. the symptoms repeat]  I believe the ECU is failing but don't want to make a $500.00 mistake  The service manual only addresses failing sensors, not the ECU.   Any ideas on how to test if the ECU is failing?  If it was a car/truck, my computer scanner will tell me.
    • By Bluegill
      Hi. I replaced my coil and the ecu on my 2013 Massimo msu 500 and still have no spark. It has been a great machine so far but now I  am at a total loss. 
    • By justingrider
      Good morning everyone, appreciate any help on this.  I picked up a 2013 Hisun 800 for a project.  Previous owner had fried a lot of the electrical with a bunch of aftermarket audio equipment, so I have been replacing all of the wiring to give it a fresh start.  I'm 95% there with a couple of plugs I can't figure out where they need to be routed and the reason for me reaching out for help here.
      1.  A female 2-port white plug that comes off the end of the main harness, close to the side where the terminal hook ups tap into the battery.  It has a Blue/black-stripe wire and a White/blue-stripe wire. (Pictures: https://ibb.co/m9PRDqX and
      https://ibb.co/9pHZsFj). I'm assuming it is another single offset fuse or module like the other pieces around it but can't find anything on what it might be or that wire color combination in the manual/wiring diagrams...anyone know what this guy goes to?
      2.  On the crank position sensor (torque sensor), the wires that I have coming off of that are a green wire and blue/light-gray-stripe wire (https://ibb.co/FmJLJfs)...any idea on where this guy is suppose to plug in to?
      Again, thanks for any help you can provide!
      -Justin

• By Mlake
      Hi Everyone, This is my first post.  I believe I have my starting issues narrowed down to decompression springs (good grounds, one way bearing, etc.) so I order them and now I have no idea how to install.  I am handy enough, but looking for a video or other instructions on how to replace them.  If this has been covered and I just can't find it, appreciate some input on where to go.  If not, would appreciate some instruction!  Haven't done this one before.  Thanks.