Quantcast

Should not be that hard - removing Mule Pro MX center floor panel

rjfrider

Mule Pro MX question:  Is there a trick to removing the center floor panel or "tunnel" other than removing the 8 plastic rivets?  I removed the rivets but the panel won't pop up easily, and I don't want to force it with a crow bar so as not to break some tabs or other hidden parts.  Accessory mount instruction attached.  Thanks for your help.  rider

Mule Pro MX floor tunnel.pdf

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By J Gill
      any suggestions? my 2019 mule sx fi wont idle down completely, I have to lift the box and flick the throttle lever and it comes back down.
    • By Brian Owens
      I put a deposit on a mule sx xc about a month ago. The dealer said Kawasaki told them to tell the customer there would be a 4-12 week waiting period for delivery.  Do any of you have any insight what the actual delivery wait  time may be?  I live in Tennessee.
    • By Michael Black
      Has anyone in this group installed power steering in a 2019 Kawasaki KAF400PKS. If so, please advise on what type of power steering and how it went. Thanks in advance. 
    • By Strongsteven
      My 2014 mule has all 4 25x11-10’s. Mule has 2” lift kit installed. I need new tires. I found a fantastic new set of 2 25x11-10 and 2 25x9-10.  Will the 9” work for the front?  If so whats pro’s con’s of not having all 4 the same. I have the oem 10 “ rims. 
    • eManualOnline
    • By Bruce Wayne
      Have a 2001 Kawasaki Mule 3010 4X4. It just will not start. New battery, fuel pump, filter, replaced rusted out fuel tank,plugs and all air filters are good. It's getting spark.getting fuel to carburetor. It never ran perfect but not at all, c'mon. Any help appreciated.