Quantcast

2019 Ranger 900 XP EPS LED headlight change

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By darth vadner
      I have a 2019 hi sun 750 I parked it in my garage last fall and about a month later I went to ride it and I had no power but the battery shows good. I’ve taken the ignition switch out and cleaned it. I cleaned the battery terminals and replace the main relay all my fuses are good. I still show strong battery but get no power, can anyone help or have any ideas? I have yet to find any wires chewed up like from a mouse or anything all the wiring looks good. 
    • By kgs
      Got a hisun sector 550 2019 that's got 5900 Miles on it, this year it started to getting hard to start in morning, once I get it started it works good the rest of the day. But to start it in the morning I got to hold the gas pedal to the floor and it will fire up. I replaced the fuel injector but didn't help it. So I just ordered a new air filter and 02 sensor and a maf sensor to put on it to see if this will fix it. Anyone else had this problem. I'm hoping the parts I ordered will fix it. I also bought a new battery to put in it also.
    • By BOYD
      I have a 2004 KUBOTA RTV 900 DIESEL and I need to replace both front cv axels.I have been online looking at them and there seems to be a lot of different manufactures to choose from. My question is who makes a good aftermarket set of cv axels for this KUBOTA. I have read horror stories of people buying the  cheap Chinese brand only to find out they don't fit or they don't last very long and fail again. I hate to have to spend over $200 a shaft to get OEM from KUBOTA when I'm sure there is a company out there who probably makes it for them or makes comparable to OEM. Thanks for your help.
    • By donwan
      View File 2017 Hisun Strike 900 Service Manual
      Here's the service manual for the 2017 hisun strike 900.
      Submitter donwan Submitted 05/29/2024 Category Hisun  
    • By AlaskaTrail
      Hi All,
      New to UTVs and recently accuired a ut400 from our local Alaska Commercial Co. and had a questions regarding the transmission fluid. I have had a squeeling noise, sounds like a teapot, that recently started after being driven for a few minutes. The manual says to change the fluid at 500 miles, so I was thinking maybe its just time for this to be changed. Other then that I cannot find any information regarding the type used. While reading through these forums, I seen someone put that the transmission is lubricated with the engine oil. Is this true? If not what should I be using and where can I find the information to change it out? Any input on this would be greatly appretiated!
      Thanks in advance