Quantcast

Does this qualify?

• 10 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Michael Flippin
      I have a 2023 T-Boss 410. The starter is just spinning but nothing is turning over. It was working fine and just stalled. Tried to restart and starter just spins. Thought maybe the interior of the starter broke. Ordered and installed a new starter and it does the same thing. You just hear the starter spinning but does not seem like anything is catching. I checked the gear the starter engages and that is clean and turning freely. Any idea what the issue could be?
    • By Scott Jackson
      What is the Bennche a off brand of?
    • By Michigan sport.
      I'm sure many of you are aware of Michigan's emergency brake requirement.  I'm wondering if anyone has a good solution. 
      Beyond paying the few fab places $$$$.. I'm curious is there another rear caliper with e brake style that would interchange with slight mods to  the Maverick sport rear mounting bracket?
    • By Vanny
      I purchased a Hisun 750 Sector to use for my oilfield business. It quit running after only 12 days.  I was told by the very rude people at Hisun that apparently I wasn’t supposed to be driving it in the mud and that I also put to many miles on it.. so in-turn they will not fix it under warranty. Also, if the salesman tells you they are cheap to fix don’t believe it.  They want half as much as what I paid for it to fix it. My advice is be aware that these UTV’s are made for minimal use and not backed by the dealership or the manufacturer. Also it was thrown in my face by the warranty manager that since it was used for business the warranty is shortened to 90 days.   I’m not sure what the difference is since it’s not covered under warranty even after only 12 days. 
    • By Spider
      My touch screen shuts off and turns back on while driving. Is there something I can check or do to try and fix it? I have a 2022 T-boss 550x with about 7 miles on it. thanks