Quantcast

New rider - breaking in 19 RZR 570 EPS

Hello, just got my first sxs. 2019 Polaris RZR 570 EPS. Will be using for dirt roads, wooded trails and taking it easy on sand dunes.

Wanted some opinions on how I'm breaking it in. It had 2.5 miles on it already from the dealership.

First day, took it out for 9 miles on dirt roads going between 20 and 40 MPH in high. Never slamming the pedal. Second day same thing but for 30 miles, lots of stopping for cross roads.

What else should I do? Been following the manual best I can. Do I need to run it in low gear some? Is 30-40 mph considered high speed?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Smittay
      Looked at a lot of UTVs lately. Couple Questions about Hisun. Some people say they are just cheap with no customer service. Other people seem to have no problems with them.
      Any opinions on Hisun reliability?
      Heard parts are hard to get. Is that true?
      If you had one and didn't like it what do you recommend?

• By Rufus Fruge
      Just wanted to check in and say hi to fellow members. I bought a 2023 T-Boss 550 last month just in time for hunting season. So far all is well. I went over it to check things out and learned a lot in the process.LOL! I certainly would recommend that all new purchasers should make it a point to do this because I can promise you that you won’t regret it.
    • By amiracle40995
      I’m getting a 700-7 every startup. I’m having to change the plug every 100 miles on 93 octane gas. I got a lower numbered plug that is supposed to burn hotter. I’m wondering why that comes up every time I start it and if it’s related? I included a picture of the code or whatever it is. I haven’t seen the code in the owners manual or the hisun shop manual I have. 

• By johnpeter
      2016 Polaris Ranger 570 4WD On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/166657642388?

• By SwampTrapper
      This is my first buggy. I rode a Arctic Cat 500 manual for 19 years. My question is: with the engine running in Park and you rev the engine is the drive belt engaged and turning 🤷