Quantcast

1100 engine and trans

WCF

Hay gang It's been a long time since we posted. Here at West Coast Fabrication we are reworking the 1100 Joyner  installing a Honda K engine and trans, We will be posting a build program soon. At this time we do have a chery 1100 engine and trans for some one that needs it with long travel rear trailing arms no axles as they are already sold.

1100-2.jpg

1100-3.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0476.jpg

1100-5.jpg

• Like 1

Well it's been supercharged for about 2 years now. If I remember right I hit 100hp on e85 around 4 psi at the dyno, went to a smaller pulley / cleaned up the tune and made over 150 at 6 psi that day. I've went even smaller since then and  I'm hitting a little over 9 psi now.. Haven't been back to the dyno so current HP is unknown. I've broken axles and lots of u- joints but not the trans yet.. Most likely because my trans goes to diffs and not straight to the wheels.That and I don't launch it, knowing what I'm demanding from a "kei car" drive train.  But now my regard for it's well being is gone with  the k20 and 6 speed trans is waitin... LOL.

• 8 months later...

Thank you Chris from WCF i got this motor and trans to install in a buggy i just bought.  Chris was awsome a real great man and wanted to thank him. Instead of throwing the motor away he saved it and now gave it to me I drove 12 hours round trip but it was well worth his jenerosity. Thank You Chris

• 2 years later...