Quantcast

Kyle

2011 hisun 800 crankshaft position sensor

Hello fellow hisun owners, I'm new to the Forum just wanted to ask a question about my hisun 800, I currently need to replace the crankshaft position sensor but due to my location I'm looking at almost two months before I see one, I was just curious if anybody knows of another brand that use the same crankshaft position sensor for the hisun 800 motor. Like Polaris, Yamaha, Suzuki, or even automotive. Thanks. 

20200924_110732.jpg

Welcome to the forum!

There was some talk awhile back, about one of those Hisun models being a Yamaha rhino clone. It might be worth checking part numbers for the part itself. As well as engine specs. You might get lucky. 

• Like 1

Check into Can-Am I've heard a lot of the Can-Am parts will fit onto hisun. If you have a Can-Am dealer anywhere around you it might be worth it to check it out it sounds like you'll have the time.😉

Thank you everyone for the advice, I ended up ordering it off of eBay from an American company, still saying I may not receive it until as late as November 9th but oh well I was running out of options and I need to have this running soon. Please if anybody else has any input please feel free to post your comment. It may help others. Cheers.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Andreas Ahrens
      Hi All,
      Our Hisun is not making any power. Once you start to climb RPM's it almost sounds like the timing is out, it sputters and farts and doesn't want to climb RPM's at all. It starts fine though.
      I checked and set the valves, they were a bit tight but not bad. The spark plug is very black. The exhaust valves are a real nightmare to get to fyi.
      On the last service the dealer put the wrong plug in, so I'm switching that back to stock as soon as we get one. I'm also thinking the air filter should be checked/cleaned. 
      Any other things to check?
    • By Gorj
      Do not know if any of you Hisun E1 owners have  had issues with the parking brake pedal  not returning completely, thus preventing you from moving forward or reverse.   I had this issue and even sometimes when going over rough road the parking brake pedal would move down far enough to shut off power.  Local  dealer said no one had complained about that issue and they had no fix.  So decided to correct it myself. I installed a return spring on the parking brake arm and it stopped the problem!

• By Mississippi
      We're all electric at our hunting camp and I'm looking at an E1 to replace my Ranger EV.  Anybody got any experience with these UTV's out there?
    • By EY-Parthenon UTV Survey
      Hi UTV Board – We are seeking input for a survey on UTV ownership and will compensate participants for their time. I work at a market research firm called EY-Parthenon and we are conducting a survey to better understand trends in the UTV community and how riders think about purchasing, using, and outfitting their UTVs. The survey should only take 10-15 minutes to complete, and we will compensate those that finish with a $10 gift card, which can be used at many notable retailers (including Target, Wal-Mart, Home Depot, Lowe’s, Cabela’s, Bass Pro Shops, and Amazon). All data will be anonymized and aggregated, and survey respondents will not receive any outreach or solicitation after they have completed the survey.

Please note that we are keeping this survey open over the next few days, but we may have to close it earlier depending on how many responses we receive.

Respondents will know if they have completed the survey if they are asked a question to input their email address to send the gift card. We are looking to survey respondents over the age of 18 and strictly UTV owners.

If you are interested in participating in our survey, please click the link here:
      https://survey.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0GnBAbbntZiIcVn If you have any questions about our survey, please direct your questions to <[email protected]>

EDIT: I thank those for participating! Our survey has been closed. Respondents can expect their gift cards within 1-2 weeks.
    • By EJR
      I have a 2012 Coleman (hisun) hs700. The cooling fan quit working. I replaced the water temp sensor/ radiator fan switch located towards the bottom of the radiator. That did not cure the problem. I also put 12v directly to the fan to make sure the fan was still good. I then took the harness off the new temp sensor and shorted it to turn on the fan and nothing. Is there something else in line I should look at? I also found the sensor at the motor and jumpered through it. Still did not work.
      Any suggestions? 
      Thanks