Quantcast

Bike is pretty much brand new... was rode very few times... less than 20 hours. asking $4,000...call and make an offer though.... 606-432-1556 Mike

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• What weight of oil and brand Joyner 1100

What is a good oil for the 1100 just bought it and wanted to know what weight of oil and brand?

By Monty Herbold, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 8 replies
    • Let The Good Times Roll

https://www.kawasaki.com/Products/2018-MULE-4000#gallery-videos-11663

By Travis, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • Brand new trooper Intermittent starting issue

I've had a 2016 trooper for a few months, it's never worked properly.  I'm about ready to take it to a dealer for warranty work but it's a little far so I'm trying to avoid it.  It on occasion will not start. It took a while to figure out that if I open the throttle just a little bit it will fire, I then have to hold it open for anywhere from five to thirty seconds for it to idle on it's own.  Other times it fires right off no problem.           It's turbocharged, and has two pumps.  I've verified that the fuel pressure is correct.  Joyner has had me swap a bunch of parts to eliminate them.  I suggested it seems that possibly the IAC is malfunctioning or that it's getting incorrect inputs from the tps but they disagreed.  I've read that people have had similar issues stemming from the IAC but until I get a replacement from them I can't verify.  I tried setting base idle a little higher with the set screw but the idle just gets erratic and won't idle down once I've given it some throttle.          I'm going to call them again tomorrow and have them send a new throttle body to try, and I also have a scanner for European cars coming that is supposed to read chery automotive ecu's; after that it may be time to haul it in.  Anyone else had a similar issue?

By Darryl223, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 14 replies
    • What Wheel brand is this?

Anyone know what wheel brand this is?  It doesn't have the name on it anywhere I can see and I really need a replacement.  Its currently on a 2013 Kawasaki Teryx4 750. Thanks Ted

By tedgray86, in UTV General Discussion

• 2 replies
    • Hours of operation.

silverbullet We will be open on Saturday from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM.If you need info or order a part just call.  928 344 2118 Rich  

By silverbullet, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies