Quantcast

2wpuller

Homemade top for Dominator

I don't have the extra money to spend for the factory top.$499.00 can buy a few other needed parts.And I enjoy making this kinda stuff anyway. Made a top out of some vinyl  I had left over from a project 35 years ago. I got some eyelets from Harbor freight for $4.00 and a can of spray glue from parts store for $22.00 and a assortment of small bungie from Harbor Freight. I left the mounts for the factory top intact just incase I get one it go back into place. I also put a Super ATV windshield on flip out .I have to say well worth the money spent. The fit was perfect and very easy to install. 

20200927_145531.jpg

20200927_145537.jpg

20200927_155905.jpg

20200927_172013.jpg

Dang! not bad for a budget build! Nice work, keep them kids busy with their hands 👍

Grandkids get to help when ever they're around maybe they will remember what they learned to maybe down th road.I enjoy showing them how to do whatever we're working on. 

Pretty much this thing is treated like a budget build.for the most part.

Thanks for the kind words.

Next thing is to modifications to front Aarm moving forward the 30" hit the floor board when turning sharp.

IMG_3294.jpg

Finally gotten some work done on closing up the role gage and Finnished up the back window. Found a piece of lexon upstairs in the garage left over from the fire wall for the pulling truck. 

Finally gotten some work done on closing up the role gage and Finnished up the back window. Found a piece of lexon upstairs in the garage left over from the fire wall for the pulling truck. 

20210102_181227.jpg

20210103_122844.jpg

20210102_170643.jpg

20210102_171925.jpg

20210102_170617.jpg

• Like 1