Quantcast

2wpuller

2015 Dominator with 30" Rockabillys

Just finished getting the 30×10×14 on today. My soninlaw had them on when I got home from work. It was raining this evening couldn't go for a ride. The front rubs when they are turned.I might relocate the A arms forward a couple of inches. To get the clearance needed. Sure makes the machine look different. It has the short A arms

20201125_170819.jpg

20201125_170931.jpg

IMG_3302.jpg

• Like 1

It only rubbing when I was backing out of the shop turned really sharp barely heard it on the floorboards . It turns alot sharper with the Polaris rack than Odes one.My soninlaw has a set of 1.5" spacers I could try . But I think it would make it worse. We might be going out tomorrow. I'll find out how everything works.

Thank for the suggestion.

Lift kit, or spacers, or both. If that doesn't work, you'll have to learn to live with it. Or possibly you could limit the turn radius, by adding, or changing the steering stops. Or run  smaller tires. 

The gentle rubbing while  turning on a mostly flat floor isn't the real problem in the long run. The real problem is hitting a rock, or pothole while turning at speed. That'll cause bump steer. So be aware of that when you're out there wheeling. 

• Like 1

We finally was able to get to the trails today. They're in Sullivan mo.
Moonlight Offroad park.
All I can say about the way the Dominator performed is WOW
I was well worth every minute we put into all the work on the suspension. It is enjoyable to ride in now doesn't beat you up. It almost like riding in my son's 1000XP RZR
It rent up hills alot easier than when it was stock suspension. 30" Rockabillys work great. And power steering and Polaris rack turns alot sharper that the original one.

It didn't rub real bad .we just going to modified the little spot where it's hitting. 

The suspension is working so good don't want to adjust the springs their set for perfect shock length travel also for CV shafts max movement. According to the Shock therapy saying how to set up the shock.

Thanks for your input. I'm always willing to listen to others. O almost forgot we tried a 1.5 spacer actually made it worse. 

20201128_151439.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By soonerjeeper
      We had our second gathering for the Oklahoma RZR Riders and this time it was thousands of people that joined us for Doin the Dunes at Little Sahara in Waynoka, Ok. I had the privilege of being the event organizer/coordinator and running film. Quite the task. Below is a great depiction of the weekend. Including a big air completion and giant train ride through the dunes.

• By Bret4207
      Hi, I have a 2019 Coleman Outfitter 550, purchased from Tractor Supply.  I'm told this is a Hisun Sector 550? Is this correct? I've just gotten mine back from a 5 month visit to the warranty shop for a no start condition. After numerous emails with Coleman and calls to the shop, I finally picked it up Saturday before last. It ran, but ran rough. I was assured by the shop owner, who obviously wanted it out of his yard, that "It'll smooth out as you use it." He tells me it had a bad fuse and dirty fuel.  I believe he has replaced 3 or 4 injectors on this and we did add an inline fuel filter. We got about 45 minutes of easy run time on it. I'm 60, use it on the farm and don't race it. Now I can barely get it to start. I changed the plug for a  brand new NGK same as was in it- no change. In fact when I checked it I found it fairly well fouled and not arcing across the tip, but off the side of the center of the plug to inner plug wall of the threaded portion. The old plug sparked at the gap correctly and it will run. It spits and sputters and won't idle. Acts like a dirty injector to me and I've contacted Coleman again, but  I'm looking at probably a 75 mile trip to get it to a better shop. I've read of people cleaning the injectors, but don't know if it's effective. I have good fuel flow from the pump and no water in the gas, which is 91 non-ethanol.  I can't understand why the injector would get dirty unless the interior of the factory fuel line is deteriorating at this point. 4 grand is about the max RPM it will turn at this point. It's either fuel or an ignition issue I'd say, and I'm thinking fuel.

I've got 45 years of small engine, 2 and 4 cycle, and all sorts of farm/auto engine experience under my belt, but this computer controlled, gas injection stuff is outside my comfort zone. I got this into the warranty place a couple weeks shy of the 1 year warranty expiring 5 months back and don't have much faith in Coleman/Hisun taking much more action. So, where would you all start looking if you were me? New Ebay injector to start or what? I've read you reset the ignition control by holding the gas at max for 3 seconds and shutting the machine off with your foot to the floor. I have a Sector 550 shop manual CD but I'm not seeing that or much else yet. Doesn't matter since it won't wind up that high anyway. ?????
    • By David Trost
      2017 model.    I have checked the wiring, and even replaced the fuel pump.    The gauge still doesn't work.    Thanks!
    • By Robbie Wyre
      I'm working on a 2005 Cub Cadet side by side and I'm trying to remove the front two axles.  I have a slide hammer puller on the inner joint and with all my strength they will not budge.   Anyone have the same issues and is there something I'm missing or a trick of some sort to pull these out?   Any suggestions please and thank you.
    • By Kirk Falk
      Hello,
      I have a 2018 Dominator LT 1000 and I am wanting to stiffen up the ride.  What is the best way to accomplish this, tighten the recoil spring up or add air to the shock.  I can't find any information on the procedure.  Also, since im asking questions........my top end rpms doesnt seem to be where it should be.  Max RPM is 6100 and usually drops down to 5800 maxed out.  Im just wondering if everyone else has the same experience.
      Thanks,
      Kirk Falk