Quantcast

Travis

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving UTV Board friends.

I hope you are able to spend time with your Family and Friends this Holiday.

Gobble Gobble!

Sent from my LML212VL using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Alex
      Happy New Year UTVBOARD! We hope that you and your families have a prosperous and safe 2021!

• By Bricklayer
      .Hi I'm new to UTV Board,  used to be a member of a rhinoclones forum that changed its domain to something like UTV board...
      Is this the same forum? 
      I had a hisun 700 now have a rhino 660. 

Thanks!
      John
    • By Travis
      Happy Independence day!! HAPPY 241ST America!
      GOD BLESS THE USA!
    • By Travis
      Happy Memorial day everyone. 
      While we grill our burgers and hot dogs on the grill, let us not forget the many men and women who died to give us our freedoms.
      God bless the families of service members who have died in service to their beloved country.

• By bjones
      2007 610 mule will foul a pug after 1 hr of run time on clock.  Plug will be black with sut.  Buddy go a 610 and it does same thing. Have had dealer adjust valves twice and still does it.  When i bought mule valves were ticking and I ran it that way for some time and took it in and dealer adjusted valves and that is when problem started.  I rechecked valves and the were tight and I adjusted to .005 and still fouls plug.  I always use no ethenal gas and have gone to a hotter plug.  I have read that this is a common problem with mule.  Any help appreciated.