Quantcast

Travis

How to find the Best BBQ in the south..

!st rule of BBQ  has always been the SIGN... outline of pig or just head... so so...... Complete  Pig on sign...good.... Pig with hat better ... but PIG WITH PANTS......  HIT THE BRAKES.. YOU ARE THERE 

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Kelly Stump
      Has anyone rebuilt a head on a joyner trooper 1100? Where can i order those parts from?
    • By OlEd
      Head gasket replacement, what’s a top quality head gasket to use? Should a person stud the head? Where would I find a place that sells both? Thank you for any info. 
    • By jjln50
      Thanks for the add. I have a chance to buy a 2008 Big Muddy sxs70 with 500 hours. Owners says needs head gasket as getting water in oil but has not over headed,does not knock or smoke. Price sounds real good . I have no problem changing head gasket but but does it sound to be that simple? Thanks for any help.
    • By KTMspeedFreak
      I’ve decided rather than forced induction i’ll skim the head, larger valves, port polish etc. can anyone recommend a performace guy/company to do this? thx
    • By Swampdonkey
      Would I be able to get a 700 head and piston to replace my 500? Or is it not that simple . Probably need a cam too? Anyone have info or ideas. Also remember reading somewhere about wiseco 11:1 pistons being compatible