Quantcast

How to find the Best BBQ in the south..

Travis

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Sma
      Got a 2018 textron , looks like the head gasket is blown , been doing research and can't seem to find any (out of stock) or back ordered .
      is it possible that I have to change the complete engine ??
      can someone help me out Cheers
    • By Don W
      Changing head and head base gasket, rear cyl. Can anyone help with head bolt torque?  Thanks!
    • By Hollywood
      Anybody out there change a head gasket on a 2014 700? Really confused as to which one to order. Same # 2 different gaskets. Different water jacket holes. I get # 12250-007-0000 comes up with different hole pattern for coolant. Can you use a yamaha gasket?
    • By Thumpalong
      Hello I have a 08 hisun 700 and apparently that year they had frost plugs in the cylinder head and were know to corrode and start leaking.  Well I have one and I have tried the jb weld to seal the leak but no go.  Is there anyone that can tell me the mesurements  of the cylinder frost plug hole. Apparently you cannot buy them  not available, so I'll try to source something if I can get the mesurements.   Thanks Thumpalong
    • By Don W
      Changing head and head base gasket, rear cyl. Can anyone help with head bolt torque?  Thanks!