Quantcast

Need head torque specs 2016 Massamo 800

Don W

15 hours ago, aefron88 said:

Unfortunately there isn't a manual for that year on this site. 99% chance the spec is the same which is why I posted it.

Believe it or not all these hisuns are all very similar mechanically and have very few changes year to year.

Look thru the service manual and see if it looks like the same vehicle. If so you should be good to use it.

Oh I believe you are right and thanks for the help, I sincerely appreciate it!! Parts here today, we shall see how it goes.

Oh I know, Hisun is junk

the Massimo Tech rep in Dallas,  told me those exact words himself, right after he said they switched to Linhai engines and they would not honor HISUN warranties     however, if you swap out enough parts with YAMAHA  quality parts, it makes a decent machine.. 

4 hours ago, Don W said:

Obviously Joe you're on an anti-HISUN mission. Just speaking for myself, I'm tired of your constant bad mouthing my machine!! You've made your point, get a life!

Couldn't have said it better myself. For a guy who hates Hisun he sure spends a lot of time posting in the Hisun forum...

• Like 2

I try to warn people of how Massimo treats customers.. many on here have had the same experience.. you tired of my posts.. ignore them.. simple click..   Massimo has sent schills to try to silence me before.. They will not succeed .. They are a rip off company and everyone should know BEFORE they buy one.. I wish someone had warned me.. I did not badmouth your machines.. I bad mouth MASSIMO.. not my fault you cant tell the difference 

Joe, everyone on here is well aware of your opinion. Feel free to share useful technical info or answer questions. You have contributed plenty of useful posts over the years, but showing up just to post garbage bashing certain brands isn't useful to the discourse.

We are all aware we bought cheaper machines and made compromises in doing so.

This forum can be a useful place where we can all come together and share helpful info about these machines.

• Like 1

My first post on this thread was simply  to suggest retorquing heads after cooling cycles, nothing about Massimo..   Or did you miss that?  I do not show up just to bash brands..  Obviously I praise HONDA and KAWASAKI because I see their quality.  if you cant see that, block me .. obviously you dont need my input and past experience with all the problems and solutions I have found on  these things .. But I ll bet others have benefited ..   BTW I dont need your permission to share my experiences. 

47 minutes ago, Joe Breaux said:

My first post on this thread was simply  to suggest retorquing heads after cooling cycles, nothing about Massimo..   Or did you miss that?  I do not show up just to bash brands..  Obviously I praise HONDA and KAWASAKI because I see their quality.  if you cant see that, block me .. obviously you dont need my input and past experience with all the problems and solutions I have found on  these things .. But I ll bet others have benefited ..   BTW I dont need your permission to share my experiences. 

Well that's good Joe because I wouldn't give you permission! You say put YAMMAHA parts on my Massimo and it will be a better machine??  

Is Yamaha ATV made in China?

China has been making Yamaha stuff for years all of Yamaha's small ATV's and motorcycles are made in China now, they run down the same assembly line, one brand gets one color plastic and a Yamaha sticker set the other side gets different color plastic and JIanshe sticker sets.Feb 14, 2022

If I buy parts made in China I'll buy Massimo, thank you!

3 hours ago, Joe Breaux said:

I try to warn people of how Massimo treats customers.. many on here have had the same experience.. you tired of my posts.. ignore them.. simple click..   Massimo has sent schills to try to silence me before.. They will not succeed .. They are a rip off company and everyone should know BEFORE they buy one.. I wish someone had warned me.. I did not badmouth your machines.. I bad mouth MASSIMO.. not my fault you cant tell the difference 

Trust me Joe, I need and have no one sending me to do anything....I'm just tired of your sarcastic replies to questions I ask. Speaking of "schills" who sent you??

Edited by Don W
spelling

On 8/3/2022 at 2:50 PM, aefron88 said:

No worries. Good luck getting her back together and let us know how it goes.

Had it back together several days now. Runs great, no leaks whatsoever. Only thing not quite right is sometimes when I stop it quits. Hit the key it runs perfect, probably some sensor not quite happy. Other than that it’s great. Going in the woods tomorrow, need to fill my feeder and clear a shooting lane on the lease. Thanks for all of your help.

Good to hear you got it running.

Not sure if you reset the ecu, it may be compensating for how the engine was mechanically before the rebuild. As the engine operates it adjusts the fuel trim over time. It may be way out of wack vs what the newly rebuilt engine needs to properly run.

In order to reset the ECU, while running push the throttle down and bring the engine to redline and turn the key to off. Let off the throttle and wait 30 seconds restarting. That will bring the ecu back to factory settings.

If you're still having issues after that I have a post in the Coleman forum explaining bow to buy and use $25ish dollars worth of cables to access the ecu with your computer. You can see what all the sensors show and troubleshoot any ECU or sensor issues from there.

• 9 months later...
On 8/6/2022 at 7:13 AM, Joe Breaux said:

Oh I know, Hisun is junk

the Massimo Tech rep in Dallas,  told me those exact words himself, right after he said they switched to Linhai engines and they would not honor HISUN warranties     however, if you swap out enough parts with YAMAHA  quality parts, it makes a decent machine.. 

I have a Massimo Aligator 550...which Yamaha has the same parts???...thanks...

On 8/7/2022 at 12:18 PM, Don W said:

Trust me Joe, I need and have no one sending me to do anything....I'm just tired of your sarcastic replies to questions I ask. Speaking of "schills" who sent you??

Sorry I missed your post.. I see you still arent smart enough to tell what sarcasm is.. and did you ever see me endorse.." SCHILL for ",  a specific brand ?  oh yeah, thats right you didnt.. but since you have no actual comeback with valid info, you do what democrats do and make something up, accusing others of doing what you do..  pathetic 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2023 at 8:31 AM, Joe Breaux said:

Sorry I missed your post.. I see you still arent smart enough to tell what sarcasm is.. and did you ever see me endorse.." SCHILL for ",  a specific brand ?  oh yeah, thats right you didnt.. but since you have no actual comeback with valid info, you do what democrats do and make something up, accusing others of doing what you do..  pathetic 

Oh so now you drag politics into it!!!  Oh, by the way buddy, I'm farrrr from being a Democrat!!!!  Talk pathetic!!!

49 minutes ago, Joe Breaux said:

funny, you lie just like Joe Bribem ...Do you fall down alot too?   show me where I "schilled"...you cant, you lied ...nuff said

Correct! You finally make an accurate statement, "nuff said"! You're the winner!!!! 👏