Quantcast

Artdawg113

Winch Recommendations

I am lookin for recommendations. I would like to put a winch on my 2019 Honda Pioneer 1000-5.  I have been looking at the Warn Axon 55s but would entertain any feedback from people regarding this or other winches. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, mixfixdave said:

Warn is definitely the best!
I’ve tried the Chinese wenches and Traveller from TSC, but the warn is great.

Thank you for responding.  I know Warn is by far superior, just having heartburn with the price.  Im sure I will get over it when it does not fail me on the trail. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Locking Diff
      I just purchased a new 2019 Massimo T-Boss 410 March 2020. I haven't figured out how to unlock the differential?  There isn't a switch?
    • By cliffyk
      Hello all,
      While "surfing" at Amazon I stumbled across this Wireless Winch Remote Control for $17.

It comes with absolutely NO documentation, but fortunately I was able to garner what I needed from scouring the web and examining the wired pendant controller that came with the "Thing" (what SWMBO calls my Outfitter 400).
      Once installed I found it performed just as claimed and in fact better--my testing found the remotes to have  a solid 120 + ft range--though I cannot for the life of me envision a situation where I'd want to run the winch from 100 feet away?  The control module is fully potted and waterproof, the remotes are well made and as sturdy as they need to be,  HIGHLY recommended!
      If anyone is interested I can post photos and a wiring diagram...
    • By Liv4upoutdoors
      I just bought a 2019  MSU 400 w/ 700 miles.  I got it home yesterday and noticed a faint rubber burning smell.  I can't track it down.  I'm on dirt so its not tires and pavement.  Parking brake is off.  Temp on the machine appears fine.  Thx for any suggestions   I thought maybe belt but I'm not racing nor going but a mile or two.   
    • By [email protected]
      As I have shopped around I have noticed the  sxs manufacturers leave out things I consider critical like a windshield and a roof counting on you buying extra stuff. 
      Is there any advantage to buying accessories from the dealership when buying a new one? 
      Is there any general quality difference between OEM and aftermarket accessories?
      I also plan to buy a winch and am considering a Harbor Freight winch.  Thoughts?  Also, I've always thought the idea of a receiver mounted hitch makes lots of sense so you can use it on the front or back.  Has anyone seen this done?  Thoughts?
    • By Tejun
      Howdy Everyone,
      New member looking forward to learning and sharing more about UTVs. I have a 2019 Coleman Outfitter with the Hisun 550 engine. Does anyone know what Code Scanner will work with it ?  
just get it