Quantcast

Tony B

Cub Cadet Challenger MX750

Hi all! I'm in the market for a UTV. I'm curious about your guys opinions on the cub cadet challenger mx750. Pros, cons, and such. Maybe even some alternative suggestions. I'm totally new to the market so... thanks

Apparently, Cub Cadet, Massimo and HiSun are all the same brand, so take look down in the Massimo forum and see what you think.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By IslandHopper
      Hi Everyone. I'd appreciate any thoughts on my situation. I'm an outdoor power equipment and compact tractor dealer. I'm interested in adding a line of UTV's. The problem I'm running into is that all the big names are taken in my area and the off-brands I've contacted sell for as much or more than the $8,995 entry level machines from Polaris, Honda, Kaw. etc..  So I'm considering going the pre-owned sales route. but are these new lower priced side x sides going to tank the used market? Thanks 
    • By Sledge
      I have a 2016 cub cadet challenger 750. In the past month it has started to lose power at about 25 mph, sounds like it is struggling for fuel. Any suggestions?
    • By McMURDY
      Just joined this forum. I am a new owner of a used 2016 Cub Cadet Challenger 750 Crew. I bought it from a friend's wife after my friend suddenly passed away this Summer. We hadn't run it much since when he passed in July and I used it to do some light plowing on my driveway last month and a handful of times during hunting season. Then, we got blasted with bitter cold and 2 feet of snow last week and it wouldn't start. I assumed the battery was low (from JUN 2018) and put another lawn and garden battery on I had which was relatively new and unused. It runs a plow and a front and rear LED light too. It started right up with the new battery, but when my wife plowed with it for 10-15 minutes, it ran dead. It has 250 CCA (the previous one had 350 CCA). Not knowing any better, I jumped it with my car running and let that charge it for 1/2 hour but got the same thing....a few swipes with the plow and it was dead again. I left it on the charger overnight, hoping that will give it a full charge and that will take care of the problem but I don't want to find out it doesn't work when another storm comes. Should I get a new battery? What do you guys recommend that will run the motor, the plow and the extra lights and do you charge it often during cold weather? Wish my friend was around to ask him what he did but he's gone and I'm new at this.  Thanks!
    • By Mikey1971
      Hi all.  I just found this forum and am so happy to find a source of information about the CC side by sides as the information on the web can be limited.  Our 2018 has squeaks while moving slowly.  Seems to come mainly from the front wheel area, but it intermittent and is very annoying.  Any thoughts or experience someone can share?
      Also, like everyone else with the roof, doors, front and rear windows and occasional the top half of the doors, it can get pretty loud inside while riding.  I read someone mentioned using a yoga mat under the seat (gonna do that this weekend).  Other modifications being done to reduce noise levels in the cab?  Thought about sound deadening material (seen that mentioned here as well and know that friend's Mule has insulation under seat and on the outside of the front panel of the seat.
      Thanks!
    • By PierceIt
      Hi everyone - I was driving my 2017 Cub Cadet Challenger 750 EPS today on the ranch when it dies on me. It started right up - and then as i was driving after about 50 feet the engine just turned off. It was running perfect before it cut out on me. No alarms, no weird sounds or smells. It just turned off. 
      When I turn the ignition key, the starter cranks away and the battery and starter turns fast and strong - but the engine doesn't start.
      I've confirmed gas flow to the carb - that the fuel filters are clean and clear. I've replaced the spark plug with a brand new one. I checked every fuse with a meter. I have confirmed air filters and airflow are good. 
      But the darn thing cranks away without the engine even making a sputter or even attempting to fire.
      Is there a kill switch somewhere that could have been tripped? I checked the seatbelt sensor, the brake sensor, and parking gear sensor - all are working and i'm in Park, pressing down on the brake, and have the seatbelt latched when i try to start. but - nada!
      It acts like it isn't getting a spark. but like i said i put in a new spark plug. I have a feeling there is a sensor or an electrical kill switch somewhere that tripped. 
      open to any ideas.
      thanks all
      Pierce
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By NewCadetOwner
      Hello everyone.  I purchased a 2017 Challenger 750 eps Crew with 400 miles and find the exhaust noise is awful.  I saw in another post chatter about a 2019 exhaust upgrade?  Anyone have info on this?  I also would like to know the typical RPMs for speed.  I am running 4k at 20mph in hi range and it seems like it does not have the power I expected.  
      So far I have added a custom mount rear winch, soft rear window and upgraded LED headligjt bulbs.  I am looking for any other upgrades people have done.

• By Chris B Legge
      I have checked that the fan operates if you bypass it, I have checked the fuses, I have checked the relays but the fan does not come on and overheats. Has anyone had this experience. HELP!!

Chris Legge
    • By PierceIt
      Hi everyone - I was driving my 2017 Cub Cadet Challenger 750 EPS today on the ranch when it dies on me. It started right up - and then as i was driving after about 50 feet the engine just turned off. It was running perfect before it cut out on me. No alarms, no weird sounds or smells. It just turned off. 
      When I turn the ignition key, the starter cranks away and the battery and starter turns fast and strong - but the engine doesn't start.
      I've confirmed gas flow to the carb - that the fuel filters are clean and clear. I've replaced the spark plug with a brand new one. I checked every fuse with a meter. I have confirmed air filters and airflow are good. 
      But the darn thing cranks away without the engine even making a sputter or even attempting to fire.
      Is there a kill switch somewhere that could have been tripped? I checked the seatbelt sensor, the brake sensor, and parking gear sensor - all are working and i'm in Park, pressing down on the brake, and have the seatbelt latched when i try to start. but - nada!
      It acts like it isn't getting a spark. but like i said i put in a new spark plug. I have a feeling there is a sensor or an electrical kill switch somewhere that tripped. 
      open to any ideas.
      thanks all
      Pierce
    • By oldryder
      Cub Cadet 4X4D Trail J466
      Stopped running today, behaved like it was out of fuel.  Low fuel warning lite was not on but I added some fuel anyway.
      When ignition turned on fuel pump noise was different that usual.  Engine would run a bit but "run out of gas" as soon as load was applied.  Fuel filter less than one season old.
      If it's the fuel pump where is it?
      If you think it's something else what might it be?
      Thx to anyone offering advice.  I have a fair amount of mech experience but almost none with diesels.
      mark in MN
    • By Cub owner
      Ok trying again... I have 2018 cub cadet 750. Having clutch issues. Has anyone bought a upgrade for them and where did you get them and about how much. Thanks for any help given. From what i have looked over on here. Lots of nice helpful people