Quantcast

Matthew Quinn

Unknown side by side UTV

Posted (edited)

We were given a used side by side UTV with the following VIN:  LCXRSPS117X000114.  I am having some mechanical issues and other than the VIN, I have no information on the vehicle.  Searching the VIN has got me know where.    Can someone help.

Edited by Matthew Quinn

Can you take a picture of the VIN/Tag and post it? 

Post pictures of the engine and several pictures of the buggy. Someone on here should be able to help.

I haven't. but when i google searched the name, it sure looks like your UTV.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Bobbyd40
      Purchased it used a week ago.  Found that it wont start from key but will start if solenoid jumped. Also noticed that brake lights don't work checked switch and its working, may be the no start problem from key. 
      Turn signals and hazards do not work headlights tail lights and hi beams all work. 
      have a manual but it is hard to decipher. 
      Hoping that someone has run into these issues and can point me in the right direction with the lights. I believe if i can get brake lights to work it may solve starting from key issue. 
      Thanks

• By Dennis Fortner
      Hello, I am looking to purchase my first side by side and I am not sure of the make and model
    • By Travis
      Hi, all, I am here to say i have found an excellent source for kawasaki parts, It's run by  Eddie Babbit. It is called Kawasaki Partshouse. run by Babbits online, Muskegon Michigan. http://www.kawasakipartshouse.com/oemparts
      Just the other day i ordered piston rings, for my Mule 550, They got here and a Oil ring, and smaller ring were missing from the box, Kawasaki took responsibility for the "Accident" and  I had also contacted babbits, and they replied and they said" keep the old rings, order a new set and you just pay shipping" so i got $30 piston rings for 8.95!!!? Free shipping on orders over $50!!!

• By Dennis
      I have  a bulldog i bought from home depot in 2013.  In the last season it started refusing to shift from neutral to either forward or reverse.  I changed the trans axle fluid and made sure the cables were lubricated and free.  With a lot of coaxing, I can sometimes get it to shift.  once I start driving it, things improve until I let it set awhile.   Any suggestion on where to go from here?
    • By Mschafer25
      Hello Group,
      I need help finding more information for a Tomoto 500 4x4 UTV that i bought. I need parts for it. I have the tag information for the motor, but where do i buy parts for it? Engine family is 8TMTX.500A05. I do not even know the year of this, and that does not help in my search also.
      Can anyone assist me in this?