Quantcast

Have extra people?

Wanted to see what you guys thought about this? Built this trailer a while back and am in process of producing it. It rides surprisingly smooth and is quite stable.

post-198-1231091203_thumb.jpg

Looks good, you may want to check with various state regulations on having passengers in a trailer, of an off road vehicle. Proper harnesses, weight, etc. This is ofcourse if you plan on selling these to the public and want to avoid a lawsuit if something should happen. Just a suggestion. :)

Wanted to see what you guys thought about this? Built this trailer a while back and am in process of producing it. It rides surprisingly smooth and is quite stable.

post-198-1231091203_thumb.jpg

That looks really neat, I could pull it behind my RZR and have two more people and more storage area when needed.

Being for off road use I am not sure what the legal ramifications would be.

Just put a warning sticker like other off road vehicles have.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By JacobG
      I bought a used 2015 Coleman HS400UTV-2. I assume this has a wet clutch and plan to use Mobile 1 T4 oil. Any feedback would be appreciated. 
    • By malenurse13
      Previous owner ran into something that bent the frame on the driver's side. Should we try to bend it back straight? I don't think a windshield will fit right if it stays bent.

• By Bret4207
      2019 Coleman Outfitter 550, 160-ish hours. Was driving it slowly and it just slowed down and died. Won't start. Pops once as soon as I start cranking and that's it. I have great blue white spark on the spark tester, jumps 1/2". Changed injector, no joy. Changed plugs to new several times, no joy. Pulled injector power wire and tried ether through air intake after removing air filters- nothing! I do notice if I put my hand over the air intake where the filter goes, I get pressure  pushing back at me. Jumped time? Stuck valve? Is there a decompressor on this that could be malfunc?

This is the one I've had that was inop for months and months while Coleman tried to find someone to fix it. Warranty is long expired now. I'll never have anything good to say about this thing.
    • By Cougsfan
      I was going to buy a trailer hitch set up to go into my Hisun E1's receiver.  All I can find for sale are hitches with 1-1/4" and/or  2" square shafts.   The hole on the receiver on my E1 measures roughly 1-5/8" square.   I'm guessing it takes a 1-1/2" hitch.  Where on earth do you get a hitch that size?
    • eManualOnline
    • By pebaugh
      I am in the process of ordering a 2022 General XP4 1000 Deluxe and request some guidance on widths for an enclosed trailer.  Since this is a 64" wide machine, Ideally I would like to get a 7 1/2' width trailer which would get me 26" total clearance on the sides.  If I drive the machine to the right side I could have as much as 2' on the drivers door side.   The problem is that 7 1/2' trailers are not as plentiful in the market (new or used) as the 7' or 8' wide trailers.    I would prefer not to go as wide as an 8' due to sight concerns.  For a 7' wide trailer I could have up to 18" of clearance on the drivers side for ingress and egress.  For those of you with 7' wide trailer, are you good with the amount of space you have to get in and out of the drivers door without climbing out the back of the machine?  
      The machine is 12 1/2' long so I am planning on getting a 14' or 16' long trailer.  Any guidance there?  I appreciate all comments.  thanks.