Quantcast

sidexsidetrailer

Have extra people?

Wanted to see what you guys thought about this? Built this trailer a while back and am in process of producing it. It rides surprisingly smooth and is quite stable.

post-198-1231091203_thumb.jpg

Looks good, you may want to check with various state regulations on having passengers in a trailer, of an off road vehicle. Proper harnesses, weight, etc. This is ofcourse if you plan on selling these to the public and want to avoid a lawsuit if something should happen. Just a suggestion. :)

Wanted to see what you guys thought about this? Built this trailer a while back and am in process of producing it. It rides surprisingly smooth and is quite stable.

post-198-1231091203_thumb.jpg

That looks really neat, I could pull it behind my RZR and have two more people and more storage area when needed.

Being for off road use I am not sure what the legal ramifications would be.

Just put a warning sticker like other off road vehicles have.

I was wondering some of those questions and went directly to a California State Parks Ranger station and they had no problem with it. Am pretty sure that the Vehicle Motor Code does not apply off road.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.