Quantcast

Shocks for T4

Paiute3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Greg Kilgore
      Got a good deal from Lowe's on an Axis 500. Same as the Hisun HS500. So I've been told.

Anyway the wife is 5ft nothing and has trouble reaching the break and gas pedals. I'm needing a solution for making an adjustable seat for her when she drives. But has to go all the way back for me. Or my knees will be in the steering wheel.
      Anybody got a solution. Also don't like the fact that the seats are held in by the plastic.
    • By Sxs life
      Has anyone found an option to replace these junk SAIR shocks.  I have rebuilt all of them already and they are leaking again!!  Wondering if someone has found that like polaris ranger shocks fit or something like that?  I can’t find where I can search shocks by physical dimensions. 
    • By JWYATTL7
      2022 L7, looking to upgrade shocks but they are pricey through manufacturer.  Need help identifying shocks.  The ones I have on there are "Yearben 17480" and the ones I want to upgrade too look to be "Yearben 18557".  Can't find them on Yearben's website or via google search.  Any ideas?
    • By bjones
      2007 Mule 610,  owned for 8 yrs and valves were ticking when I got it and had them adjusted twice and this is when plugs began to foul.  I replaced battery (used battery I had on hand) a yr ago and didn't foul a plug for some time and replaced batter (new) with a bigger lawn mower type battery again a month ago and have fouled two plug since.  Had carb cleaned and valves adjusted and still fouls plugs way to often.  Friend has a mule just like mine and his does same thing. Have read this is a common problem with 610 mule.  Any help or suggestions would be welcomed.  Thanks and stay healthy.
    • By JacobG
      I bought a used 2015 Coleman HS400UTV-2. I assume this has a wet clutch and plan to use Mobile 1 T4 oil. Any feedback would be appreciated.