Quantcast

Paiute3

Shocks for T4

Yes, but you would have to change the upper shock mount for the front. You could use the 8 1/2 in the back and i think the 5 1/2 in the front stock mounts. If you have somebody to weld it is notthat hard to change the upper mount on the front. it is worth it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Jrau1117
      Brand new set of 4 seater x3 rs  Fox shocks for sale 
      $2200
    • By silverbullet
      silverbullet
      We have made a deal with Yearben shocks.Set of 4 Trooper T2. shocks 1,00.00 for a set of 4. Jeff has them on his Trooper and he says he liked them.They have remote  Reservoir 1 year warranty.Rebuildable
      Thanks Rich
    • By Willy M
      I've got a trail master sxs by American Sportworks and they will not sell me a basic gas shock for the front strut.
      The shock is a straight forward 1 1/2" diameter tube.  
      Where can i buy just the shock? The shock and strut together are $350 US OUCH!!!!
    • By dmk
      I did see one other topic mentioning shocks but the only solutions were adding weight.
      My father in law has an old 550 Mule. The shocks are pretty beat. Since it's old and farm use we aren't wanting to sink a lot of $ in it. Does anyone know of any more cost effective shocks (small car or truck), anything like that?
      Just trying to help him out. - guess should mention looking at rears.
    • By silverbullet
      silverbullet
      We have the Yearben shocks Trooper 1,000.00, Vipers 1100 and 800 cc Joyner.1,100.00 set of four remote  reservoir complete.They are rebuildabl we will carry parts in the USA. 28" up to 31" for the vipers.