Quantcast

Driver side/Left rear inner CV toast

Hey guys pulling the tranny right now to fix a bent shift fork and leaking seals. Noticed my driver side rear axle pulling apart when I removed it. CV joint is busted, I have not opened the boot to see whats happened yet but wanted to know if anyone knows if a domestic axle that will work or can we rebuild those CVs?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By CYJSP2009
      Anyone who want JOYNER  CV Joints. or CV AXLE  please send email to  [email protected]  before NEXT MONDAY ( JAN-18  Chinese TIME)
       I will collect demand before this time and confirm to who send email whether I can arrange production. 
      Thanks 
      P.S.  Also welcome checking availability of any other Joyner parts, 800 CC  and 1100 CC  Chery engine parts  (  these does not has time limitation) 
      Casey / Leaf  Asia
      2021-01-14

• By The66kid
      Good morning everybody.  Had a question hopefully some of y’all may be able to help with. Looking at buying a vehicle for use in the Bahamas. It’s a small island and 80% of the population gets around in a golf cart. Some folks do have cars though. I’ve been going back-and-forth between a golf cart and a side-by-side like a Polaris Ranger or Kawasaki Mule six seater.  
      Reason I’m leaning towards a side-by-side is that without a car, I need to be able to haul fishing gear, luggage, and whatever else. Also may use it pull a small boat trailer.  Need to carry 4-6 passengers. 
      Driving would be 100% on pavement. I don’t need to be able to go off roading at all.
      Durability is paramount as there’s no practical way to bring it into a dealer for service or warranty work. This particular island does have excellent infrastructure and access to good mechanics. 
      Higher speeds of a side-by-side versus a golf cart is a big plus as well.
      While importing a car is technically an option, the cost  increases substantially on the import duty.
      The question is,  side-by-side or golf cart?

thx 
    • By David Trost
      My MSU500 passenger seat goes in easily, but I can't get the driver's side seat to latch.   It has plastic projections in the back of the seat, and a latch pin in the front.   I can't get the plastic parts under the seat "holding rods" and get the latch pin in.    Driving me crazy!    The seat is unstable and dangerous.   Anybody have this problem and/or a solution?    Thanks!
    • By Greg Beachy
      I have had a Bad Boy Stampede for almost two years now. I really like the machine but it seems like everytime I run it over 40 mph for more then a couple hundred yards it starts leaking antifreeze. The mechanic says it's a seal in the water pump, I've went through three water pumps now. Does anyone else have this problem?  And if so is there a fix for this? 
    • By Jim Sabin
      I have a 2012 MSU 500 that recently was having an issue with the motor not starting,  I ended up reworking the ground wire at the fuel pump leads and now I have notice that when I switch to 4Wheel drive, it does not work. Any ideals what going on?