Quantcast

Because they told me to change the fluids when I took possession of it.   I was told that the transmission, differentials, engine and  cooling fluid might be questionable.  I was also told to change all the hose clamps out with stainless steel clamps so I did that also.  Now I can assure you that it has mobile 1 75w-90w gear oil in the transmission and differentials.  Mobile 1 10w30 in the engine along with a fram ultra oil filter and prestone antifreeze in the radiator.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Travis
      I've always adjusted small engine idles by ear.....  but i finally decided to buy a tachometer... it came in the mail today so i tried it out on the mule. it's the kind that wraps around the plug wire.
      fire the mule up, the idle RPM spec in the manual  is 1,300...  and the way i have it adjusted now it was idling at 1,260, let it warm up and bumped it up to 1300, which wasn't much

• By johnpeter
      2018 CAN-AM X3 MAX TURBO LOW MILES On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/233992114500?

• By Michael Frerichs
      new member but I have a question. I have a 2017 challenger 750. When I put it into high at take-off I have to give it a lot of throttle before it will begin moving. Is this normal or is there a way to adjust this? And talk about loud.OMG it makes my ears hurt after a short ride 
    • By aor256
      I am thinking about buying a 2014 Polaris Ranger 900 XP EPS for $9,000. It has 5,288 miles with 628 hours. Are the miles and hours too high? The unit appears to be in great shape and well taken care off? Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks in advance!
    • eManualOnline
    • By cliffyk
      You never know how much you'll miss something 'til it's gone...
      Advise your hosting service to install a dry (argon/halon) fire suppression system. 99.44% of the time with wet systems the water does more damage than the fire--this is true in almost every industry, but more so in server rooms.
      -cliff-