We are going to the UtvRally in Moab

rocmoc

• 2 months later...
We signed up for trails today. We are confirmed for

Wed. Hell's Revenge

Thurs. Moab Rim

Fri. Steel Bender

Sat. Cliffhanger

Sure wish there was more Troopers going!

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Wish I could grant your wish! :D If you have a GPS and can save your tracks, please do and I would like to get copies of them. Email or what ever. See you at the Jamboree.

kinarfi

Hey rocmoc, considering going to Moab. Will be checking with the wife and looking into it in the next few days. Would love to ride Moab and maybe we can do some paring up. I'll keep you informed.

Lenny

Lenny, we are staying at the KOA in space 27. If you decide to go, most of the RV Parks are holding spaces for the UTV Rally. Make sure to tell them you are with the Rally or a space may not be available. Hope you guys make it.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

We will take pics. I hope everything goes well, pics are taken by the UTV Rally people and posted online. Would be nice if some non-Trooper owners would praise our machines. That is what is going to take to get some creditability. It has to come for others, not us.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.