Quantcast

Eastern Maryland Member

Bryan

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By AndySwish33
      Brand new t boss 550. couple of questions. 

1.  Do you need speakers in order to play music ?  Hooked my phone to Bluetooth no sound 
      2.  On screen registration.. it won’t let me fill in the info on the touch screen.  Navigation works but the registration portion does not 
      3.  Is there a data plan you can get or need ?  

thanks everyone 
    • By Pablo
      Hi. Ive been searching for a wiring diagram, hopefully with photos, part #s so I can try to repair damage from rats eating wiring over the winter on the M550 cub cadet UTV. (sigh). haven't had any luck. i have a plug with dangling wires from under seat, next to battery compartment and hope to take to dealers to see if he can order replacement and hopefully it comes with long enough wires that i can splice back into remaining wires. not going to be easy. I'm not sure if there is any more damage, but would have to disassemble to get to bare chassis. sigh. not sure I can do all that, but just trying to find a diagram with photos. no luck. any ideas. thank you.
    • By GrahamP
      I have had a battery failure with one of my batteries, maybe another coming soon and have decided to  change all 8 out to US Battery XC1800's. Just to make sure I have the correct connections, can anyone post a few pictures of the battery connections and email me a copy?
      Just an FYI, the Dual Pro Eagle Performance onboard charger quit. I am not sure, at this point, whether it is the charger that has failed, or the bad battery causing a low voltage failure.  This low voltage will cause the charger not to start, even though it may be still working. (2020 models and above have a different charger). The charger is back with DualPro awaiting a dignosis.  If you need to remove the charger, to send back to DualPro, you will need to remove the electrical input port on the passenger side, and the output to the batteries. Then, remove a good number of black zip ties to free both cords.  The charger itself is held on by 6 machine screws, 3 on each side of the brackets. Be careful, the charger weighs 27 lbs! The whole unit, including the cords needs to be sent back.  The connections are soldered inside the charger  and cannot be disconnected.
      Thanks,
      Graham  ([email protected])
    • By TomWickedMS
      Back in 2020 when Covid first hit we were looking for any reason to get out of the house. Luckily right before that we bought a Jeep Wrangler Rubicon that provided the social distancing we needed out in the desert. Some friends/family came to town and we rented a Can-Am 4 seater and all hit the trails up in Sedona. These photos are from the Broken Arrow trail and Schnebly Hill. Both trails provide some excellent views. On Broken Arrow the Can-Am actually snapped a control arm. We rigged it back together with a piece of rebar we inserted into the arm, some JB weld and a ratchet strap which got us through the rest of the day. The person we rented from said it happens all the time and had spares on hand when we returned it. 
      Regardless, there is some excellent scenery and off-roading out there and I certainly miss it!

• By GrahamP
      8 x 6v deep cycle Trojan 605s.  Remember, disconnect the negative to the controller first  before removing the old batteries and then connect the same negative last when reconnecting.