Doing some much needed overdue maintenance on the Joyner T2. Believe mine is a 2011.
In need of :
- wheel bearings and seals (small and large)
Bearing 02.D650.03.01.0005 - 65x35x35
- Inner tie rod joints
- Upper and lower ball joints
and I'm sure I'll uncover a few others as I continue the tear down
What's the most reliable for parts now?
- Casey Ye from China, assuming shipping cost and time would be higher.
- Klung, China contact as well I believe.
- Is ordering from Joyner-USA working for folks?
Address: 1650 E Riverview Dr Ste 110, Phoenix, AZ 85034 Phone: (602) 253-0283 Don't want it torn apart in the shop for too long.
Is there a parts manual floating around for ordering the correct parts? I have a 2009 parts manual I believe, but there are definitely differences between that model and mine.
Hate to order the wrong stuff.
On eBay full baja utv chase honda powered rzr x3 turbo yxz killer sand dirt buggy on eBay street legalBy Fireman2343
Ends Sunday, bidding starts off at $1, sells to highest bidder over 24 pictures, 14 videos over 100 mph www.ebay.com/itm/123052023530
No reserve street legal dune buggy
on eBay bid to win #123052023530
602-326-3936 any questions
Vw mendeola Sandrail Vw Buggy dune rzr Polaris can am yxz sand car turbo 4x4
ONLINE OFF ROAD REALTY TV SERIES
Do you have a reality show idea based around your passion for off roading and the lifestyle you live?
Are you creative?
Do you think outside of the box?
Are you a character and willing to share your life for all to see?
Do you compete in any type of off road racing? (Not necessary)
Have a story that just needs telling?
We want to hear all your ideas.
We are is looking for talented individual’s and personalities like yourself who may have an idea or want to star in an off road reality series based around off roading and the lifestyle we love.
If you have an idea or know someone who wants to be in reality show contact us with your pitch.
Guidelines for presenting ideas
• Video submittal: will be no more than 2:00 minute long describing your pitch idea.
• Written submittal: describe in 300 words or less your concept idea and why you think your idea will work for reality.
• Individual Casting Calls: individuals who think they have what it takes to be in an off road reality show must send a bio and a brief description about yourself and why you want to be a part of an off road reality show.
Email all submissions to:
Please submit all videos using
If your pitch is selected we will contact you and discuss what the next step will be.