Quantcast

showa

Hello to all

I'm Kurt G, live in the great city of Las Vegas, NV.....

Have had dirt bikes, quads, sxs's and raced Dwarf cars.....

Current toy is a T2 to which I look forward to playing with....

Oh, I guess you could almost call me a Vegas native, I been here 30+ years....

Welcome, some good people and info here,

Kinarfi

Hi Kurt

Have not talked and seen you on BN for awhile.

How is the T2 treating you now that you have had it for awhile.

Does your Bro still have the 650?

And yes, anyone that has been in Nevada for more than 20 years is considered a native. :P And what a fun place it is!

Welcome to UTV! George and I are also longtime Nevadans. Let us know if you ever want to get together for a day of Trooper fun, we have a T4 and are always happy to take it out and have some fun. We were suppose to go to Logandale this week-end but the rain but a damper on that. We're in Henderson.

Cinda

Hi Jimmy....A knee replacement and work have put a bit of a dampner on my riding time....I have about 260 miles on it and have had no problems...My Bro-in law still has the 650 and he snapped a rear lower a-arm hitting an unexpected hardpack woop......

Looking forward to doing the Fox shocks like people are doing on here.....and maybe the 15" wheels w/BFG's for tires....

We were just out at Logandale and I got a pic....

Also have taken it in Duck Creek, UT area and was great on the trails....

Cinda & George, I'd like to get together...I live NW area....Like to ride to Mt Charleston Lodge when it's warmer....

rocmoc, I'm not sure about Moab but I am interested....Just gotta make sure work doesn't get in the way...

2920334350104778475ocHbbr_th.jpg

Hi Jimmy....A knee replacement and work have put a bit of a dampner on my riding time....I have about 260 miles on it and have had no problems...My Bro-in law still has the 650 and he snapped a rear lower a-arm hitting an unexpected hardpack woop......

I hope that is not your clutch knee you may have to go for an auto trans. ;)

How does the Trooper compare to your LJ Tech since they have the same Chery 1100?

Jimmy,

The replacement was my clutch knee....lol....Much better now ....

The 1100 is a great motor...It pushes this heavy beast around pretty darn good....The LJ Tech was SO inferior in build, I was nervous every time I took it out..... I just didn't have the time to constantly work/fix it....This Joyner may be heavy but it has evolved to be much better than when you had one....

I am very happy with it, but I would still like a "sporty " 2wd buggy to thrash... Something like the Joyner 800 would be fun if price was lower....Actually most any of the single seat mini buggies would be a gas except for $$$$$.....

I tend to get into my "Rallye Car" fantasy when I am in the T2 alone...heh...I'd hate to wreck it and not have anything for my wife to enjoy....

Kurt G

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.