Quantcast

Alex

Upgraded Server for this website!

You may notice a speed increase and page loads moving faster as we just migrated to a newer, faster server. That was the reason for our site being down yesterday. If you are having any issues with this site, please post in this thread. :D

Thanks admin, it's most definitely faster & that's way over here. Two weeks ago I gave windows internet explorer the flick in favour of Mozilla Firefox and it turboed my uploads straight away and have noticed UTV Boards today is faster again with your new server. Has anybody got an pros or cons on Mozilla Firefox apart from how quick it is? The only bummer so far is I have lost all my favourite sites that I had saved.

Cheers Mike.

Thanks admin, it's most definitely faster & that's way over here. Two weeks ago I gave windows internet explorer the flick in favour of Mozilla Firefox and it turboed my uploads straight away and have noticed UTV Boards today is faster again with your new server. Has anybody got an pros or cons on Mozilla Firefox apart from how quick it is? The only bummer so far is I have lost all my favourite sites that I had saved.

Cheers Mike.

Ditto admin, faster,

Firefox, I like the tab system & having several tabs open at once.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Julie Doeppke
      We bought a Hisun 700 UTV, used. It has an issue when you run it in high. It drives but acts like it is shifting when you get around 35mph. Clutch looks good. Read many articles and not sure transmission or something in rear of UTV. Looking for any advice.     
    • By Richard Schleper
      I have a new Buck 400 with about 60 miles on it. It runs great but can only get it up to 23mph. Is this normal? If not what speed are others gettting.
    • By jonny L
      Looking at a 2019 CC 750 with 200 miles on it. Are they descent machines? I want it for my farm.
    • By Quade
      This is my first UTV and it ran great the first 500 miles. Then it slowly got harder and harder to start. Now I have to keep giving it gas when I first start it for about 1 minute until it will idle by itself. This past weekend I took it on the trail and it died 15 minutes into the ride and lost all spark. I got towed home and tried to see if I had spark the next morning which I did and it started but died 10 minutes later. Anyone have any ideas what I should do or check? Anything would help thank you!
    • By Joel Goldsney
      Wasn't sure exactly how to title this thread as I have a few issues with my newly acquired hisun UTV. Hopefully going to consolidate all the issues in one thread. 
      I purchased from a guy who  had rebuilt the engine  replaced the fuel pump as well as re-done the front end. He had the unit running and driving when it quit and would not start. He got frustrated and decided no more projects and sold it to me.  Unit is in excellent condition physically.....hardly any scratches on the plastics. All in all its a good unit with the following issues/symptoms
      1) Mis fire and stalling out when revved
      Well as you can see by the title of the first issue I managed to get the unit running.  Seems that the battery was very weak. I charged the unit and it fired up fine.  The engine seems to stutter and misfire when revved and once the unit warms up it stalls out. I think it's a fuel issue as if I give it a shot of ether it starts back up.  
      Additional Note: Revving engine in Neutral  seems to cause indication to flicker and occasionally the reverse light comes on  which seems to kick in the reverse rev limiter. Have also hade this happen when driving around. Reverse Light flickers and revs get cut. 
      2) Fuel line configuration.
      When he replaced the fuel pump he got creative with the tubing and removed the "small fuel tank" 
      (See pictures)
      Not sure  what the purpose of this tank is but would love some pictures of a stock set up so I can  put everything back together correct.

3) Issues engaging in gear
      The unit seems to have issues going in to gear...I will move the shifter in place  but the gear won't engage and the lights don't indicate correct. It takes a few tries to engage and sometimes it grinds a bit 
      4) Rack and pinion slipping
      This problem is probably a simple replacement fix...when turning to the right with the vehicle not moving the steering just slipps and turns without turning the tire. I believe I just need to replace the rack and pinion but if there is something else please let me know.
      Any insight or tips on resolving any of these issues would be much appreciated.