Quantcast

Alex

Upgraded Server for this website!

You may notice a speed increase and page loads moving faster as we just migrated to a newer, faster server. That was the reason for our site being down yesterday. If you are having any issues with this site, please post in this thread. :D

Thanks admin, it's most definitely faster & that's way over here. Two weeks ago I gave windows internet explorer the flick in favour of Mozilla Firefox and it turboed my uploads straight away and have noticed UTV Boards today is faster again with your new server. Has anybody got an pros or cons on Mozilla Firefox apart from how quick it is? The only bummer so far is I have lost all my favourite sites that I had saved.

Cheers Mike.

Thanks admin, it's most definitely faster & that's way over here. Two weeks ago I gave windows internet explorer the flick in favour of Mozilla Firefox and it turboed my uploads straight away and have noticed UTV Boards today is faster again with your new server. Has anybody got an pros or cons on Mozilla Firefox apart from how quick it is? The only bummer so far is I have lost all my favourite sites that I had saved.

Cheers Mike.

Ditto admin, faster,

Firefox, I like the tab system & having several tabs open at once.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.