Quantcast

R2 Wheel Bearings

rocket100

According to the manuals that I have (limited trust in the info):

The Trooper uses the same bearings front & rear - 65 x 35 x 35.  The Renegade uses the same bearings as the Trooper on the rear axle only.  

The front bearings on the Renegade are 30 x 5 x 0 x 5.  I think there's a typo in the manual.  Could be 30 x 50 x 5.  The bearing part number is D650.03.01.00.05.  I entered this part number and got a lot of hits.  Seems that the Arctic Cat uses the same bearing.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By lowgear52
      Does anyone out there have a rear differential for a trooper for sale?
    • By CarlB
      I have a 2022 Hisun 750 Sector which comes with a locked rear differential. Was wondering if it would be possible to install an unlocking differential.  I see that there are some Hisun made machines that come with the unlocking rear diff, such as Cub Cadet Challenger, some of the Massimos, and probably others. My concern is whether these would be a direct bolt on, using the original axles, drive shaft, and of course matching gear ratio. I've tried to match up part numbers but it seems every brand has their own number system even for parts that I know are identical. If anyone has ever done this swap or has any information about the whether these unlocking rear diffs are comparable to the Sector, I'd appreciate your input.
    • By Carter Read
      This is just the kit I am not selling the car. The Kit will be custom made as seen in pictures.... CAR IS not for sale just showing the RS1 kit I'm selling. Kit includes mig welded laser cut and CNC Bent 1 3/4" D.O.M cage DOM Front Bumper DOM Rear Bumper

• By Karlibob
      I have a 2020 800 sx with about 16 hours on it.  From day one I have heard a clunking noise from the front end going over bumps.  Has anyone else experienced this?  Also this past weekend while out riding I heard a noise that sounded like the dump bed bounced three or four different times, again has anyone experienced anything like that.  Thanks, gary
    • By Ship79
      Forgive me if this is in the wrong topic, but I’m in need of the front differential cases on a 1000 mxu. Ring gear bolts backed out and thrashed the cases.
      The manufacturer idols back order and can’t seem to get in touch with Parts Boss. Anyone have an other sources that may carry parts?