Quantcast

2008 Joyner Trooper T2 Spare Tire/Wheel

Mrusson

Hey gang,

I am looking for a 14x6 wheel with a 4/115 bolt pattern with the 4+2 offset for my 2008 Trooper. I have always had a spare tire with my UTV's and I am struggling to find a steel wheel for use as a spare tire with this Trooper. Has anyone had any luck finding a plain steel wheel for use as a spare? My trooper uses the 14" allow wheels from the factory with 14x6 fronts and a 14x8 rears. I assume the 14x6 can be used front or rear as a spare. Thanks for any info you may have come across.

Honda Civic and others use 4x114.3 and I have a 15” civic set that I use with my BFG AT street tires that fit fine.
Also have some 30x10x15 UTV tires on weld racing drag lites with the dual 4 lug pattern…guy I bought them from had them on a mustang, but the 4x114.3 holes fit my 2008 T4. I had to buy the shouldered lug nuts to fit those wheels, but the stock Honda wheels use the same lug nut seats as the factory trooper.

• Like 1

Dave,

That is a wealth of information! Thank you so much for the info. I love your BFG streeties setup. Very nice! I will locate me some civic wheels and see what I get put together. I'm sure I will be back with more stuff. Also, thanks for the images of your power steering. That is a great setup and it looks super simple.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 9/19/2021 at 6:47 PM, fettman1176 said:

I currently own 5 trooper T2's and have extra wheels. Are you anywhere close to Arizona?

Five T2s ? You are a man that must really appreciate the uniqueness of these things. You must also have a wealth of knowledge about the machine as well. Do you happen to know what the back-spacing is on the original wheels like he posted the picture of, both the 14x6 and 14x8? I have searched high and low trying to unearth that information. 

On 9/2/2021 at 11:55 AM, Mrusson said:

Hey gang,

I am looking for a 14x6 wheel with a 4/115 bolt pattern with the 4+2 offset for my 2008 Trooper. I have always had a spare tire with my UTV's and I am struggling to find a steel wheel for use as a spare tire with this Trooper. Has anyone had any luck finding a plain steel wheel for use as a spare? My trooper uses the 14" allow wheels from the factory with 14x6 fronts and a 14x8 rears. I assume the 14x6 can be used front or rear as a spare. Thanks for any info you may have come across.

Well now I look like an idiot, totally missed your posting the offset for the 14x6.  I'd like to find out what the offset is on the 14x8 and the maximum  inside offset is you can run on the front before tie rod interference. I want to compile a list of other machines that have wheels that we can use/ interchange. It would be a good reference when you see used wheel tire packages for a different machine at a sweet price. It's always nice to be able to have a couple different sets of tires and wheels on hand for different terrain. 

• 1 year later...