Quantcast

Plow System for Massimo T-Boss 410 and Buck 450 - Kolpin ATV Switchblade Plow – Model #17-0000

Bill Hughes

• Bill Hughes changed the title to Plow System for Massimo T-Boss 410 and Buck 450 - Kolpin ATV Switchblade Plow – Model #17-0000

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By KMart
      I have a Massimo 400 Buck that overheats and the antifreeze blows out of the motor everywhere! I don’t have to be doing anything but just driving through the field.  It only has 26 miles on it.  I don’t think the fan is turning to cool the motor.  Any ideas how to fix this?
    • By Todde67
      Replaced a broken of brake line on my’22 tboss 550. Won’t pump up, no pressure. 
    • By KMart
      Has anyone ever had a Massimo 400 Buck that overheats and the antifreeze blows out of the motor everywhere?  I don’t think the fan is turning to cool the motor.  Any ideas how to fix this?
    • By strike250
      I have the factory service manual available for the Buck 400. Just send me a message with your email and I'll get it to you. Although there is no charge for this, it would be great if  you would visit my website where you could donate any amount to help do things like this with others who need it. Again, there is no charge for this manual, and no obligation to donate. But if you did, I would thank you for sure. Have fun on the trails. www.warriorsoffroad.com

Matt

• By Dave N.
      2020 Massimo Buck 400 - Won't start. Can hear the starter spinning, but motor never turns. Relay? Starter? Worked fine one day and not the next. Thanks for any help you can provide.