Quantcast

Kinarfi

My first ride this year

Went for my first ride of the year and everything worked great, the steering box shim was most impressive and I think it actually helped with bump steer, everything was tight and the feel was instant, again, I recommend it, highly now! The tires were great, and the fuel tank set up worked like it was supposed to and I did plenty of long down hills and up hills with less than 1/2 tank. One glitch, the cruise control set up I put on kept dropping out, it would work for a while and then let the throttle go to idle, still working on it.

I went by myself, so I kept it close to home and went just the other side of Utah Lake, 2766951420104282158DlVhxR_th.jpg

Kinarfi

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Kirk Falk
      Hello,
      I have a 2018 Dominator LT 1000 and I am wanting to stiffen up the ride.  What is the best way to accomplish this, tighten the recoil spring up or add air to the shock.  I can't find any information on the procedure.  Also, since im asking questions........my top end rpms doesnt seem to be where it should be.  Max RPM is 6100 and usually drops down to 5800 maxed out.  Im just wondering if everyone else has the same experience.
      Thanks,
      Kirk Falk
    • By Chris Watts
      So im attatching a couple of pictures and wanted to see if this indicates that my kids msu500 is actually a 2014. Thanks in advanced.

• By 2wpuller
      Does anyone know if there is a interchangeable steering rack that would work from other brand of sxs
      Are a rebuild kit to replace the bushing.
      Mine is a 2015 Dominator 800 2×
      The steering rack outer bushings are gone .

• By farmcrew
      I recently got a 2007 Commando 650 C4 and I'm in the process of going through it from stem to stern. The AZ sun has really taken it's toll on all the plastic and rubber. One CV boot is torn and the others are probably not far behind. Most of the rubber on the control cable ends are on bad shape and the steering rack boots are almost completely disintegrated. Anyone have a source for the steering rack boots?
    • By Rocky Ragan
      i have 25x6-12 25x8-12 can i put 8s and 10s on these wheels