Quantcast

Hisun wheel bearings and seals

Anybody have any leads on front wheel bearings and seals for a 2019 hisun  sector 550?  My local dealer can get the whole knuckle assembly but that does not come with a bearing seals?

I've found this site really useful for part numbers etc. https://alpha-sports.com/hisun_parts.htm?q=hisun-parts-catalog

Look up Front Axle for an exploded diagram of the front knuckle. The wheel bearing and seal dimensions are listed, so you can order generic ones from pretty much any bearing supplier. The only thing I've found hard to track down are bearing seals with the extra sleeve on the outside that covers the end of the driveshaft. There's probably a technical name for them, which is why I can't find them! I replaced the rear bearings on my E1 a while back with just standard seals and it's fine.

I've not ordered anything from them, as I'm in the UK and the delivery charges are not insignificant! I found them most useful for identifying the particular bearings and seals, which are fairly industry-standard. That said, I have a Vector E1 (as the electric version is called over here), and I was told it was the same as the US-Spec Sector E1. Taking the front knuckle apart to replace the wheel bearing(s), I discovered it's actually an HS500.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By BOW4UM
      Live in GA, hunt in KS and I picked up a 2017 Massimo MSU500 and so far just love this thing. I'm lightly customizing it now. Definitely better than my old Grizzly 660 for my current KS hunting.
      Ill be picking your brains for info so thanks in advance to you pros for all your help and advice.
    • By willber24
      Does anyone know a good online store to order parts & accessories for a Hisun Strike? I am new to the UTV game so looking for whatever I can find. I would like to find some doors and the other half of the 2 piece windshield. Thanks  
    • By glars56
      Does anyone have procedure ,pulling points for engine removal.
    • By BadRadDadNV
      Got what I hope was a good deal on a Coleman 400 aka Hisun HS400. Previous owner returned it to TSC and it wouldn’t start. I pulled the plug and it’s fouled. Cleaned it and it sputtered, but fouled again. I did test for spark after cleaning and had a nice white spark. Plug is an NGK R DR8EA. I will be getting a new plug and a fuel filter to install inline. I was going to open up the fuel tank and check for debris and drain the tank as I have no clue how old the current gas is. Currently it won’t start so just trying to get it going so I can trouble shoot the rest.

My plan.
      Pull airbox and check for obstructions and clogged filters, replace.
      Crank and check plug.
      Disconnect 02 sensor and see if it starts
      Check timing chain tension

Any other things I should look at. The plugs seem to have some oil, but that could be carbon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • eManualOnline
    • By Werhat
      Hi folks,
      I have a Mule 550 (FE290D engine) that sat for several years and would not start.  A few years ago I replaced the fuel filter and carburetor, at which point it started right up and developed full power.  More recently, I've changed the air filter, fuel pump, ignition coil (gapped to spec), and spark plug, and adjusted the valves.  The engine still has a lope/surge at part throttle and at idle.  Rather than idling at a stable speed, it speeds up and slows down until it quits.  It snaps to life right away if I open the throttle, so I don't think it's starved of fuel.  I can always get it to restart immediately if I choke it while cranking, then it will die after several seconds again.  It takes some cranking to start hot when not choked.  I've tried adjusting the idle mixture, but no setting seems to make it stable.  It won't idle at all with the throttle fully closed; I have to turn the stop screw to hold it slightly open.
      I suspect it's getting idle air, since the passages are open, but that the idle jet isn't providing adequate fuel, such that I am having to hold the throttle open and idle it off the main jet which isn't stable.  This is just speculation.  I've cleaned the idle jet and tried a larger size, but it made zero difference.  The carburetor seems to be clean.  It's been doing this since I installed the new carb.  The gas tank seems to be clean, although it's hard to see inside.
      I posted a video of what it's doing:
      What's next?  Try another carburetor?
      Thanks.

• Gallery Images