Quantcast

Why

Paiute3

Can someone please explain to me why there are so many idiots who think that a T4 is to long? And that only Arizonia Trails can be difficult? This is one of those days that I would love to see some of those guys out on the trail. Also does anybody but me know what a Black Trail is? OK I vented, Thanks Guys!

Can someone please explain to me why there are so many idiots who think that a T4 is to long? And that only Arizonia Trails can be difficult? This is one of those days that I would love to see some of those guys out on the trail. Also does anybody but me know what a Black Trail is? OK I vented, Thanks Guys!

Now I gotta go defog my screen :lol: black trail is very difficult, use caution, right? or is a trail at night with no moon and your lights don't work, both need caution! :rolleyes: . AND your welcome :D

Kinarfi

Cinda the T4 is long but it's only too long if the length makes it not capable. The T4 handles that length no worries at all with only the steering a little difficult on tight tracks. You and I both know that when you guys all meet up that you and George will show just how capable off road your beast is. Book in a back seat or two for me next year please.

Cheers Mike.

Unfortunately too many people pass on misinformation with actually NO experience or background. I see this in other sites, not just about UTVs/Atvs. I tried for along time to correct every piece of info and it started to get to me, so now I read and move on. All my efforts seemed to gain nothing. What I have been trying to do is ride with other guys or travel to other people to Mexico and have them put in a word or two. Info coming from a non-owner of a Trooper or non-Traveler of Mexico is held in higher regard than an owner or Mexico traveler. You just have to hookup with some of the people bad mouthing or are less knowledgeable and prove to them the strengths of the T4. Hang in there and HAVE FUN!

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Guest Lenny

Hey, reminds me of several years ago. I rode and raced motorcycles for quite awhile. When I was 40, I decided (or found out) that I couldn't do some of the things I could do before when I was younger. Played with motorcycles for 25 years and was still in one peice and figured it was time to move on. So, I started mountain biking. A lot of my motorcycle friends said,"oh wow, after motorcycles that has got to be slow and boring". Well, let me tell you. when your in the mountains in Germany on a long downhill and some riders figure they are going to just blow buy, my competitive nature would set in. If you think mountain bikes are boring, try riding one fast down a dangerous trail while riding on the edge of crashing. (which I almosd did this time, Nearly slid off a dropoff. Back wheel got over the berm but front held ) It is every bit as exciting as the motorcycles were. Maybe you will high center quicker then I and I will high center quicker then an ATV and an ATV will high center quicker then a motorcycle, That doesn't keep any of them from being a riot to play with.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Lenny

I absolutely love all of you guys! All of you make me smile, laugh and forget about the idiots that are out and about.

Mike the T4 has a reserved sign for two seats next year with your name on them. Where do we want to have the Second Annual Trooper Get Together? I would love for all of you to come up to Marysvale and see our wonderful Paiute Trail in the summer. Hint Hint.

My grandson has been out selling Cub Scout Expo tickets for the last several weeks and he is doing really well, I'll post his totals when he's done on the 18th. Grandpa and Grandma have been out selling with him to help give his Mom a break from the heat and we are having the best time. Waituntil you guys see my funny tan......Poor George is trying find the time to do maintance on the T4 and hoping the Cub Scout garage sell happens soon so that he can get his trailer back since everything is being stored in it.

Cinda