Quantcast

Audio Systems

I'm using an outdoor bluetooth speaker mounted overhead on the cross member. The internal battery lasts about 2 hours at high volume, but I can also power it from the UTV if I want to run a wire.  I was planning to wire it into the electrical, but haven't really needed to yet.  Everything I listen to is on my phone... music, podcasts, etc; and I already happened to have the speaker.  It was a quick and easy way to get a sound system going, and it has worked well for about 5 years now.

I looked at installing a fixed system. I didn't like the cost, vs. performance. Not to mention the hassle of installation. Instead I went with a W-King X10 powered bluetooth speaker. Along with a soft mount, that makes it easily removable.

It's about a hundred bucks for the speaker and the mount. Speaker performance is similar to the over $300.00 JBL speaker.

Total install time was about six minutes. 

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Hugh
      My 2018 Hisun sector crew engine cut off after about 15 minutes run. There is no indicator of what is wrong, no error code just die and won't restart until it cool down. I notice that the fan is not running but the temp indicator is on low temp, no overheat indicator. I checked the radiator fluid, it is cool to touch.
      Cooling fans are working, I can hear it running once awhile if I can get the engine warm up enough.  Thank you for all the help.

Hugh
    • By Bassarino51
      My 2014 Odes with less than 1000 miles suddenly won’t turn over with a fully charged battery.
    • By johnpeter
      RZR 1000 XP EPS - Rocks & Trails Edition 2020 On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/355474995514?

• By Charles Hines
      I have a 2022 Coleman 400 utv. I have added a heater with a 3 speed fan. I notice that while running with nothing on, the battery voltage gets to about 13,7 volts when funning at speed. If I turn on the lights, the voltage drops to about 12.3,if I turn on the heater fan with the lights on, the battery light will come on. I have replaced the battery with a higher capacity one and have replaced the regulator/rectifier, both have made no difference. I have measured the ac voltage at 22 vac at idle across all 3 phases, so the stator is charging. I have never had any issues with not starting or running poorly due to low voltage. Just wondering if there is anything I can do to increase the voltage from the regulator or is this just a underachieving system?

• By johnpeter
      2022 polaris ranger xp 1000 northstar ultimate On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/226007623741?