Quantcast

2021 Massimo 800-5 won’t go over 20mph

johnwhit

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By skittle021
      So I've got a Hisun 550 that I was doing some work on that required removing the CVT and it's housing. Upon attempting to reinstall the clutch, sheaves, etc, I found that the belt no longer fits - it's far too wide. None of the parts have been replaced, they're all OEM. Exactly the same parts as what I took off a few weeks ago.
      To be more specific, my belt is 1.25in wide, but the gap between the clutch and the primary sheave is only 7/8in wide. I'll include a few photos to explain.
      Has anyone ever experienced such a bizarre problem? Any help at all would be appreciated, I've been stuck on this for a month. I'm open to just about any suggestion.
      Photos: 

• By azdesertdog
      A desert camp trip we took at Christmas in the desert

• By Kingfish
      I've had a battery failure and need one replacement.  The local distributor told me it might take up to four weeks to get one.  I'd like to order one in sooner than that if possible.  Any help would be appreciated.
    • By JimmyBlanchard71
      Was driving the buggy-1100 when gradually it quit running. No water in oil smells like Burt clutch.you can hear the starter spinning but it won’t fire up…sounds like the starter will spin but not engaging. Engine smoked but no notable mechanical sounds
    • By Andy Dickerson
      Does anyone know which JBS Clutch kit will work on the Hisun 700. I talked to JBS and he said he knows they sell them to Hisun owners and the 660 kits will fit the 700 but he's not sure which items in the kit Hisun owners have had success with. Not sure if there are any other Hisun forums where I could find this information.
      Anyone here used a JBS kit for a Hisun?
      Thanks