Quantcast

Paiute3

Welcome FlyCanadianGuy

If my dad didnt live 3000km away I could get my hands on his CNC machine.. :( I was starting to look around for a nice small turbo to run about 3-6 psi (no idea what the top/bottom end on these engines would be good for) and by searching that I stumbled onto here! BTW, hello fellow Troopers! :D I have a slightly modded Trooper that I will post up pics later for all.

Welcome to the UTVBoard. I look forward to seeing your pictures.

Cinda

Why thank you Cinda, and you beat me to introducing myself! I just recently purchased a 2008 Joyner Trooper T2 with some slight modifications, and I found this forum so far to be INVALUABLE with information on what people are doing to their SideXSide's etc. I live in Grande Prairie Alberta Canada, and you can find me on the weekends usually sunk in muskeg or a mudhole I should never have attempted! :D I uploaded pics to my computer but have no idea how to add them to my "gallery". Im sure a few searches on here and I will find out! See you guys/gals out in the trails.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Starting a shop for Joyners

We would like to add a repair and parts shop to our shop in Southern  California for the Joyners. How many Joyner people in the area do we have that own Joyners? 

By WCF, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 20 replies
    • 2015 Massimo 1000 dying and not starting

It will run great for a day or so, then it will randomly die, sometimes starting right back up, sometimes not.  Other times it just won't start at all for a couple days then fire right up the next time.  I have drained the gas, refilled with fresh gas, changed the spark plugs, and replaced the entire air filter.  Besides buying a new fuel pump to try, is there anything else someone can suggest.  

By xkatrik, in UTV General Discussion

• 2 replies
    • Can/should I turbo my suzuki F8B clone?

So I have an unbranded chinese buggy with a suzuki f8b clone (800cc 3  cylinder). It’s pretty gutless (35hp) on a 1300 lb buggy so i’m thinking about a turbo or engine swap. I don’t have a lot of money in it so i’d rather not drop a bunch in an engine swap. How difficult would it be to drop a turbo on these 800cc 3  cylinders anyone recommend one for this engine?

By KTMspeedFreak, in Other UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • Yxz 2016 vs Maverick xds turbo 2016

Hi all   I'm from Sydney Australia and we don't really have a big utv scene here so when it comes to purchasing a second hand utv options are limited.   I'm a Yamaha guy but the Yxz is rare here and expensive.   Can the xds turbo be compared to the Yxz or are they miles apart ?   Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk    

By oztexs76, in UTV General Discussion

• 0 replies
    • 09 joyner trooper t2 1100cc not starting

Im new to this groop so im sorry if im not doing this right but i bought a 09 joyner trooper t2 1100cc and rode it 3 times on the last ride it quit idling then when i got it home it wouldnt start again at all the fuel pump comes on with the key most of the time and it turns over just fine but no spark any ideas would be greatly appreciated thanks.         Ps i checked all the fuses under the dash on passenger side and i didnt see any plugs or wires undone

By josh mcginnis, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 2 replies