Quantcast

Merry Christmas!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Nate ward
      Having issues with the IR model 421275 transmission. In 2wd it takes playing with the throttle to get it to engage in fwd or reverse, if you flip into 4wd, it goes into gear perfectly. Once moving, you can go back into 2wd and everything works until you stop. I changed hyd fluid and have ran the linkage in and out. Any thought on the issue?
    • By Steve Vanvelzen
      I have a 2021 Massimo T-Boss 550 which now has a crack in the rear gearcase. A few weeks ago during my usual fluid checks I noticed that the gear oil was very low and there was an oil film on the outside of the case on the side where the plug is. I topped up and cleaned it up. I assumed the the bolt was not sealing properly so I ran it as usual and same thing again and again. So then I was thinking that maybe I need a new washer or something. I cleaned the outside of the casing and was about to top up the oil when low and behold.......I noticed a crack across the top right side. OMG, this thing is only a year old. Any ideas out there on how this would happen and most importantly....how can I fix it?
      Any advice would be appreciated because as we all know on this forum it is hard to get shops to work on these wonderful machines. And if I need parts, wish me the best of luck.
    • By Glenn Agrimson
      Enjoying getting a 2020 Coleman HS400 UTV-5 basket case put back together.
      Finally got to start the engine tonight and let it warm up.
      Have been able to find most of the missing pieces on ebay, motorcycle doctor, etc., but now I am looking for a cvt clutch cover.
      It appears to be the same as HISUN, MASSIMO, Bennche, and some others but can't put my finger on one yet.
      coleman power sports shows it on their site so I ordered it and got an order confirmation but haven't heard boo since and can't get a response to my inquires.
      Any help would be greatly appreciated.
      Thanks 
      Glenn
    • By Garry
      I need to pull the trans to try and weld up a crack. Anyone had experience with pulling the trans? One service manual says you need to pull the engine to remove the trans?
      If I cannot get the cracked welded up I will have to consider another trans which is more money than I wanted to spend.
      Thanks.
    • By margrabia
      Hi all.
      Some time ago I've purchased a 2006 Cub Cadet Volunteer 4x4 through an auction. I have just found this forum and hope you can help me or give me some ideas.
      The problem here is that it was a non-runner with an "engine issue". There was some small wiring issue which I already fixed and started the engine (CAT/Perkins). To my surprise it didn't move after I put it in gear. After doing a small investigation I realised somebody took out whole CVT transmission and it lacks few gears and shafts in the transfer case. I called the dealer for a quote and the total cost of repairing it by myself on new parts makes it financially pointless.
      Hence the question: do you think it's possible to swap the CVT and transfer case from some other UTV/vehicle? Or should I just scrap it/sell it for parts? I've been looking for an used transfer case but didn't find anything in US nor in EU.