Quantcast

Alex

2009 HONDA BIG RED

honda_small1.jpg09_BigRed_Camo_lr.thumbnail.jpg

2009 HONDA BIG RED

Honda enters the MUV (multi-use vehicle) market with a side-by-side machine that leapfrogs the competition to set new standards in utility and recreation. With numerous automotive-based technologies, Big Red features a powerful 675cc OHV liquid-cooled PGM-fuel-injected single-cylinder engine and an automatic transmission with three selectable drive modes plus Reverse, front and rear independent double-wishbone suspension, a roomy cab featuring rubber-mounted bucket seats with adjustable backs, and a specially designed, highly durable, tilting cargo bed. A broad selection of Honda Genuine Accessories will also be offered.

Big Red

KEY FEATURES

- Powerful OHV, liquid-cooled, PGM-fuel-injected 675cc, mid-engine design.

- Automatic transmission with Reverse.

2009 Honda Big Red in Camo

- Three selectable drive modes.

- Front and rear independent double-wishbone suspension for an impressively smooth comfortable ride.

- Roomy cab and rubber mounted bucket seats with adjustable backs designed to comfortably fit a wide range of body types and reduce fatigue on long drives.

Specially designed, high durability, tilting cargo bed

- Specially designed, high durability, tilting cargo bed.

- Wide variety of Honda Genuine Accessories.

- Summer 2008 release. More information to come soon!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Tomoto
      Hey folks. I recently acquired a pre-owned Hisun 500, carburated. And surprise... it has issues.
      When cold, it typically starts without any issues, but once it warms up it tends to sputter and stall out. When accelerating, you can also feel it hesitating occasionally, and when you stop or put her into reverse, she will often stall.  The fuel is clean, I installed a new fuel filter, and the air filter is clean. Though the fuel pump appears to be working ok, it makes a strange knocking sound whenever power is put to it.  I've never heard anything like it, and I'm not sure if its shot or just a cheap Chinese pump thing. I have an aftermarket pump coming, and I've ordered a new ignition coil as well on the off chance that it is faulty. I am hoping replacing these two parts will solve the issue,  and if it does I will post the results here. 
      If not, anyone have any other ideas?  Also, I've noticed it is very difficult to find parts for this make... any suggestions on a good source for Hisun parts? I appreciate any comments or insights. 
    • By Alex
      TWO SEATS OR FOUR, THERE’S A TALON THAT’S RIGHT FOR YOU.
      If life is better side-by-side, how do you make it better than ever? For 2020, we’ve doubled down on our Talon line with two more exciting new models—the Honda Talon 1000X-4 and Talon 1000X-4 FOX Live Valve. For starters, they add a second pair of seats, so now you can double your off-road fun and share it with even more lucky passengers. And if you want a two-seater, don’t worry—our revolutionary Talon 1000R and Talon 1000X announced last year are ready to roost.

https://powersports.honda.com/talon
    • By AJared
      I am new to the UTV market and have narrowed my selection down to the 2019 Kawasaki Mule Pro-MX or the Honda Pioneer 700.  I am looking for a tough, reliable machine to use around the farm  Any advice you may have would be appreciated! Thanks!
    • By Jimmy Bellagio
      I have a 2009 Trooper 2 that sat in garage in Vegas for 2 years and fuel wen bad.  I replaced the fuel filter, fuel pump and drained and put new fuel with stabil.  So here is where it gets good I am getting fuel to the pump, pump is making noise like it’s working but no fuel will come out.  Anyone else have this problem?  The only thing I can think of is that I had to put the old outlet on the new pump, I cleaned and blew it out best I could. I can’t use the one from the new pump due to it being threaded.   Any good suggestions?  I checked fuse and relay, I even hot wired the pump.