I found this forum trying to find any info I could on these things. I never heard of a Joyner, but I got a hell of deal on buying a 2010 T2 Trooper. It has a lot of problems and I am trying to work through everything. If you have a writeup or could even grab a part number off yours it would be extremely helpful. I have a rats nest of wiring to figure out.
1. Engine Idle-Starting it cold it will not idle. I have to hed down the gas for about 1-2 minutes and slowing bring it down to get an idle.
2. Dies when you push in the clutch when running high rpms-If i keep shifts slow and below 3K it will keep going, but if I run it up and then try and put the clutch in it will die.
3. Relays and fuses- I have spots where there should be relays and fuses and there is nothing. I need a part number for all the relays and the location that they should be plugged in. The manual doesnt call out anythign on the relay sizes. I think I can get all the fuse sizes from the manual. I should have this figured out tomorrow.
4. Fan control-The fan and headlights were wired into the turn signal switch. How does the utv handle the fan? Is it controlled by the computer to turn on at a certain temp?
5. Temp sensor doesnt work-This might be why the fan was wired into a switch. Need info on how to fix.
6. Fuel gauge doesnt work-Anything on this would be helpful.
7. Front and rear locker adjustment-If I could get pictures on the rear that would be helpful. The front looks right, but doesnt lock. The rear is missing the bracket that the front locker had going into the diff that located the cable and probably allowed adjustment.
8. Clutch-The sweet spot is at the very end of the pedal, almost where you would remove your foot from it. The sweet spot is also very small. Is your clutch like this or is there some adjustment that needs to be made. It also doesnt feel firm enough. Any input here would help.
9. Brakes-They dont work great. It stops the utv but it isnt very fast.
10. Lights- I would like to know what each switch should control and what plugs they go to. All I have is the roof rack lights working. The other switches do nothing and there are no more lights to turn on.
I appreciate any advice and help you can give. This thing is a blast but I really would like to get it up and reliable before I start doing serious trail riding.
I'm new to the whole UTV thing, in my younger days I had rail buggies, 3 wheelers, and dirt bikes. Now I wanted something with a more uses but still fun. I picked up an 07 Arctic Cat Prowler 650 H1 XT this summer, it came with a factory winch, soft top & doors. I've added turn signals (we can drive on streets) Eagle "72 snow plow. Now I'm in need of tires, going to start a thread on which ones I'm considering hope to see some feedback.