Quantcast

Finally Done

Blaze379

• 4 weeks later...
Nice AC, What made you chose the AC over all the others, I am looking to by but am stuck with the pro's and con's. By the way Super is an awsome place to ride. I am usually at mile marker 5.5.

I did alot of research and found ( in my opinion ) that the Arctic Cat gave me the most for my money. Since I have gotten it, I am very happy with my choice. We camped at mile marker 4 over Thanksgiving.......

• 10 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By john11139
      Is The Odes Desert cross 1000 and the Masimoto mku the same? Who offers the best warranty and the best to deal with.  I have read some horror stories about Odes and getting warranty. It would be a nightmare to spend what one costs and if having problems, can't get it fixed.
    • By john11139
      Is the Masimoto mku and the Odes desert cross the same?.  Which one gives the best warranty and easist to get parts and service?
    • By johnpeter
      2015 Polaris RZR XP1000 Desert Edition+ On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/255589272527?

• By Joe Breaux
      I dont know why but I have had 2 solenoids and 2 batteries fail in the last two weeks  on three  different ATVs .. must be the heat...or the moon ...   Thanks to Amazon, I am up and running quickly on al 3 
    • By SlickNick
      This weekend we took the Hisun 250 out for some hill climbs at Sycamore Creek outside of Phoenix. The machine hooked up better than I thought. I’m 185lbs and it had no problem climbing the small and medium hills. The 2” lift helped a ton along with the 22” rear tires that came stock on the 2018 models. There was a lot of grip climbing and enough power to pull some cool donuts in the loose stuff. Good times so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk