Quantcast

rocmoc

Went for a little ride today

With the weather nearing 70+ degrees, we went for a little ride today. I sure enjoy driving my Trooper. We went to the Post Office & Bank in our little town. Ran great and the rebuilt tranny is still better than new. We will be taking it to Kino Bay, Son., MX in three weeks. I sold the complete set of original rims in a package deal to a guy in the next town so I had to get a new spare tire & rim. I bought a 14" rim for less than half what they sold for from Joyner on Ebay. What service, it arrived in less than two days. The 14" will work fine as a spare, now to find the largest used 14" tire I can find.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

With the weather nearing 70+ degrees, we went for a little ride today. I sure enjoy driving my Trooper. We went to the Post Office & Bank in our little town. Ran great and the rebuilt tranny is still better than new. We will be taking it to Kino Bay, Son., MX in three weeks. I sold the complete set of original rims in a package deal to a guy in the next town so I had to get a new spare tire & rim. I bought a 14" rim for less than half what they sold for from Joyner on Ebay. What service, it arrived in less than two days. The 14" will work fine as a spare, now to find the largest used 14" tire I can find.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Gotta rub it in huh!!!! I'll be in Havasu this weekend but wont have the buggy due to the weather forcast.I will be down your way in Tuson the end of March at some spring training games there and up to Tempe for the same.Weather should be good then also.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.