Quantcast

Az Bound

BRAND INTEREST

I not fimiliar with this brand but just happen to come across and ad for a 150hp version with long travel. Seems to me this would be a hot setup. I have a Joyner Trooper now that I love, but something about that 150hp number starts to get my interest. Is this still a viable brand? Are there any dealers or has the recession taken its toll on this company as well?

Az Bound

I not fimiliar with this brand but just happen to come across and ad for a 150hp version with long travel. Seems to me this would be a hot setup. I have a Joyner Trooper now that I love, but something about that 150hp number starts to get my interest. Is this still a viable brand? Are there any dealers or has the recession taken its toll on this company as well?

Az Bound

I've heard teh 150 version is a beast!

They are still available, in-fact they have launched a line of jet-skies.

The dealer I got mine from left in the middle of the night. I went over to the guy whos the building they were renting owned and apparently they skipped out on 3 months rent; but that doesn't surprise me they never made any money there. Back to topic, go to www.ruesch.com and click the contact dealer button and see if there are any near you.

I've heard teh 150 version is a beast!

They are still available, in-fact they have launched a line of jet-skies.

The dealer I got mine from left in the middle of the night. I went over to the guy whos the building they were renting owned and apparently they skipped out on 3 months rent; but that doesn't surprise me they never made any money there. Back to topic, go to www.ruesch.com and click the contact dealer button and see if there are any near you.

I see from your posts that you seem to be happy with Ruesch. Why didn't they take off like the Joyner line? Better marketing? With a unit that produces those kind of hp numbers although not cheap to purchase, I'd think these would sell like popcorn particularly with the 0% down as offered on their web site.

I might have to burn down my Joyner and cross over to the dark side.

Az Bound

I see from your posts that you seem to be happy with Ruesch. Why didn't they take off like the Joyner line? Better marketing? With a unit that produces those kind of hp numbers although not cheap to purchase, I'd think these would sell like popcorn particularly with the 0% down as offered on their web site.

I might have to burn down my Joyner and cross over to the dark side.

Az Bound

So far, Im happy as a clam with my Ruesch! I love it.

I've been wondering about that, I think it is marketing. I originally was going to spend $10000 on a Rhino, and then spend alot more $$$ to make it like the Ruesch (suspension, wheels, etc.); but then I saw the Ruesch and decided to get one instead of a Rhino.

If you do decied to switch over to the dark side, let us know! It will be nice not to be only other Ruesch owner on here

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.