Quantcast

jkbrown1984

Question for Joyner owners in Oklahoma

Hey i was wondering if anyone that has a Joyner in Oklahoma has managed to get theirs street legal. The tag agency in the little town i live in just opened under new owners and they are completly lost to say the least on what they can actually to with just the cars and trucks much less with my Joyner. Any info from the oklahoma owners would be greatly helpful.

Hey i was wondering if anyone that has a Joyner in Oklahoma has managed to get theirs street legal. The tag agency in the little town i live in just opened under new owners and they are completly lost to say the least on what they can actually to with just the cars and trucks much less with my Joyner. Any info from the oklahoma owners would be greatly helpful.

Don'y know about Oke, but I registered mine in S. Dakota. Drive it in Quartzsite, AZ everday. Insurance is high, as they classify it under motorcycle standards.

Frankie

Yup street legal in AZ. What do you pay for insurance? I pay $75/year.

rocmoc n Mexico/AZ

Are you still getting yours through that same agent you have had in the past? I am currently with him and mine is over $300 for the year.I have an xlint record so thats not the issue.

Been looking at Joyners last couple of months. really want one. Went to tag agency today, and they have not a clue as to what to do to get a tag. They say no matter what, it has to be registered as an ATV, but they will not issue a tag. Just an ATV sticker. That doesn't make it street legal. They can issue a tag for a foriegn mini truck but not a UTV. UTV'S, especially the joyner has more safety features than a motorcycle. But then again, how can you compare a joyner to a motorcycle. In my opinion the Joyner renegade is no different than a jeep. Martin

Hello Rick, Sorry a missed your question about insurance. Yes I am still with Fischer (sp). What I did was change the tags thu the OHV use tag to Mostly off road and a very small amount on the street. And I am Liability only. I will fix any damage I do to the Joyner.

Martin, Where are YOU?

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Hello Rick, Sorry a missed your question about insurance. Yes I am still with Fischer (sp). What I did was change the tags thu the OHV use tag to Mostly off road and a very small amount on the street. And I am Liability only. I will fix any damage I do to the Joyner.

Martin, Where are YOU?

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Hey Rocmoc, did you say you are a liability to your Joyner. You need to let your wife drive.

Lenny

Hello Lenny, LOL! If you think I am bad, next time out the better 3/4s will drive. BUT she is on the Insurance!

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

yeah well it seems that there is no way in the state of oklahoma to legal tag a joyner to make it street legal

I live in Oklahoma Panhandle. I found out last week that the town I live in passed an ordinance last July that UTVs can be driven on city streets as long as they have all the lights. ie: turn signals, brakes and headlights. Also must have rear view mirror. Have to go to City hall and purchase a permit for $10.00. That is making my decision to buy a Joyner a little easier. I am wanting to buy a Joyner Renegade. If you know someone who has one, call me. 580-338-7286. I prefer the 2 seater but will consider 4 seater. Martin

Martin, Where are YOU?

I live in Oklahoma Panhandle.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Yup street legal in AZ. What do you pay for insurance? I pay $75/year.

rocmoc n Mexico/AZ

I pay $55 a year in AZ