Quantcast

Kinarfi

5th gear

Went down to Utah Diesel Center, Inc. in Pleasant Grove, Utah, good guys, and got my Trooper inspected so I could get my license plate renewed, Passed. The owner and his sons have several Troopers, most turbo charged, what you expect from diesel mechanics? :) They liked my power steering and we swapped a few stories,.

He told me that he had changed out his 5th gear and it cut the top speed by about 1000 rpm. He showed me the invoice; Toy Junkies, Johnson Enterprises, 3164 So. Country Club Dr., Suite 9 & 10, Mesa AZ 85219, 480 813 0273 , I think he said he has to send his old gear in for the core charge.

I haven't verified any of this, so if you check, please post.

Kinarfi

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.