Quantcast

Kinarfi

5th gear

Went down to Utah Diesel Center, Inc. in Pleasant Grove, Utah, good guys, and got my Trooper inspected so I could get my license plate renewed, Passed. The owner and his sons have several Troopers, most turbo charged, what you expect from diesel mechanics? :) They liked my power steering and we swapped a few stories,.

He told me that he had changed out his 5th gear and it cut the top speed by about 1000 rpm. He showed me the invoice; Toy Junkies, Johnson Enterprises, 3164 So. Country Club Dr., Suite 9 & 10, Mesa AZ 85219, 480 813 0273 , I think he said he has to send his old gear in for the core charge.

I haven't verified any of this, so if you check, please post.

Kinarfi

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By rjfrider
      Mule Pro MX question:  Is there a trick to removing the center floor panel or "tunnel" other than removing the 8 plastic rivets?  I removed the rivets but the panel won't pop up easily, and I don't want to force it with a crow bar so as not to break some tabs or other hidden parts.  Accessory mount instruction attached.  Thanks for your help.  rider
      Mule Pro MX floor tunnel.pdf
    • By Birddog1148
      Well after a good buddy of mine shared how happy he was with a Massimo 500 I decided to pull the trigger on one of my own.  Probably the main use will be dirt roads and trails near Baldwin Mi where I have a camp.  But my town does allow them to be plated and driven on the road.    Hope my experience is as good as my buddy's is.  Behind it there is a 400 King quad that you cant see and a 86 CJ7 project and my 69 Baja bug.

• By johnpeter
      2018 Can-Am Maverick x3 Turbo R XRC (Rock Crawler Edition, 72") On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2018-Can-Am-Maverick-x3-Turbo-R-XRC-Rock-Crawler-Edition-72-FOR-SALE/224165383826?

• By silverbullett
      Just purchased a 2020 Pro DX  with Yanmar diesel. Had a 2007  3010 Trans Diesel I traded in. My problem is that the new machine is so much noisier  than my old one.
      Has anyone had any luck in quieting down the noise? Sound proofing.?...changing the exhaust routing.?...the muffler? Any ideas or solutions would be appreciated.
    • By Chad Rice
      HELP - my wife and i just bought a 2013 joyner trooper 1100 and we rode for 2 evenings with no problems. Went to ride last night and all of a sudden it acted like something was catching up and it didn't want to move easily. Whatever it was must've broke and now it moves with no problem but is making a rubbing/grinding noise somewhere in the backend. Could it be wheel bearing, differential, or something in cv shaft. Any info or similar experiences is appreciated.