Quantcast

Tires

What is everyone running for tires on there troopers? I am searching for a set of mud bogger tires for my trooper something in the area of 28 or 29 inch tall and 10.5 wide. I currently have 30 inch mud lights but I think if i go to 6 ply automotive type tire i should go a little smaller for power and to save the axles and diffs.

I adjusted the A - arms as much as I could and then too a LARGE hammer to the firewall. Lenny runs the same and he cut-out and modified his firewall. Front fenders no problem. I had the first / early rear fenders and I broke them to heck. Now have new modified fenders and will not put them on until I repaint this next year. I just used a jig saw and cut away the broken part of the fender that was hitting the tire.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Richard shepard
      I have a 2021 colman 400utv engine will start and idle, as soon as you hit throttle to move engine dies and will only start when you throttle it, let off throttle it dies, I replaced the injector and plug still the same, anyone have any other ideas
    • By Robert B
      Going down a 20 deg hill engine is holding UTV back. Then something releases like going into Neutral and makes a loud clacking noise. Have to use brake to slow UTV down. Then once level it shifts back into gear. Have done shift extension does not pop out of gear.
    • By goindeep
      Well now i could use a lil help... i have a trooper in my shop now that has wiring issues... this poor guy paid another shop $1000 to re wire the body control harness, and boy oh boy did they chop it up!!! I am Buillding a new harness from scratch... what i need is a diagram that tells me what each fuse and relay control on the Engine fuse/relay block.. any help is greatly appreciated!!
      Josh
      No Limitz
    • By Haskellz
      I have a Gator 550 UTV with two rows of seats and dump bed. I bought new UTV LED lights for front and back and have mounted them on the roof, no problem
      I now need help hooking and running wires from lights to switch.
      Does anyone know someone near Millbrook Al that could do this? If so, please give me contact info.
    • By walts Farm
      Kubota 850 sidekick stop running. Errors 032 033 034 041. Did check all fuses. Thanks