Quantcast

plumber

mountain motor sports

Have anybody had any dealing with this company mountain motor sports they are in Cedar City Utah

Have anybody had any dealing with this company mountain motor sports they are in Cedar City Utah

look under the pinned folder"Reliable Dealers".Linnie has some knowledge of them.

look under the pinned folder"Reliable Dealers".Linnie has some knowledge of them.

They are really good people. One of the most concerned dealers you'll find. Right now they are not sure rather they will get back with the Joyner products. They felt slammed real hard with the way Joyner shut down and left them stranded. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with them in any way. They even bought back a newTrooper they sold a few days before they got notice of the shutdown. They contacted the buyer and offered to buy it back because they felt it wasn't right and was unfair to the buyer.

Lenny

They are really good people. One of the most concerned dealers you'll find. Right now they are not sure rather they will get back with the Joyner products. They felt slammed real hard with the way Joyner shut down and left them stranded. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with them in any way. They even bought back a newTrooper they sold a few days before they got notice of the shutdown. They contacted the buyer and offered to buy it back because they felt it wasn't right and was unfair to the buyer.

Lenny

Lenny is right, they are really good people! We have dealt with them several times and I think they are the best dealer of any brand that we have ever dealt with.

Cinda