Quantcast

Video of Renegade in Russia

CrawlnT2

The one river crossing was the crazy part. Not me , we see too many people washed away when monsoon season hits. If someone want to one up them the wash behind our house gets even more aggressive than that river. If someone want to try, I will film & post for you on youtube while we search for you down the river afterwards, LOL.

rocmoc n AZ

Thats funny. That was worth a 2nd replay. You know how it is when your young, you feel invincable. Ahh, They took another step torwards wisdom and are still alive. Bet it was fun getting that ride out of there and the electronics are in trouble. I know a kid with a 1958 chevy, years ago, with four other kids in the car, all drunk, when they wanted to go swimming at the local gravel pit. It was 2 oclock in the morning and they tore up over the hill as always on the gravel road at the pits. Opps, during the last few days the pit was expanded and the road no longer existed past the crest of the hill. They took a twenty foot drop into about 15 feet of water and as the last one was getting out of the car, it almost trapped him when it rolled onto its side. Car never did run right again.

Lenny

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Haskellz
      Hello guys!! I just joined the forum so there are so many things I don't know yet, I hope to have the help of the boards, and I really want to get to know you all on the forum.
    • By Wolfpaak
      Pink Floyd quote/reference.
      i am looking for a starter for my 2004 800 Renegade and apparently the place I dealt with before is no longer in business. Any help?
      Thanks in advance,
      Kenny

• By Rick McGill
      So, here's my story. I have a 2009 Hisun 700cc UTV. Started out as a freebie but you know nothing is free. I'm no mechanic but a neighbor is very good with this stuff and he's been doing all the work. I'm just doing all the cosmetic stuff. After replacing rings, piston, gaskets and seals, water pump, etc., he found that a circlip and a roll pin that hold the oil pump shaft in, have fallen off inside the engine at some time in the past. We don't know when or how long it's been driven that way. I got it from another neighbor who only drove it around the neighborhood once in a while. Anyway, the guy working on it thinks maybe we should just scrap the engine and find a replacement. I've heard the Yamaho Rhino 660 is almost a direct fit for the Hisun 700. My question is, "how direct?" Will it drop right into the same motor mounts? Will all the connections match up? Air box? Gearing? Carb? Sensors? This one is not fuel injected. OR-- If it's easier, where could I get a Hisun engine? Thanks in advance for all your input.

• By Kenbaz
      Hi Folks - Have owned a Coleman UT400 for two and a half years and use it daily for horse chores. It's been a good unit,  just had to change sparkplugs frequently in the cold weather. Just the other day we ran it out of gas and have been unable to start since. Have posted for help on the Coleman portion of this board. Thanks in advance!
    • By Coleman400
      My gauge is working fine, but as it got low on gas and the gauge showed it as low, I filled it up but the gauge didn't come back up. Does it need to be restarted or anything to reset? Does it need to be driven a certain distance maybe or should it be instant?