Quantcast

G-Pa

T2 electrical

Thought at one time I saw how to wire GM one wire altenator on T2. Can not seem to find it now. Can any one help? Thanks in advance.

G-Pa

one wire gm on gm goes to a hot wire that gets its power from ing line so that when started it feeds right back to battery. should work the same on trooper

It was Silverbullet. I finnally found the post.I'm putting Chevy truck 220 amp alt. with two batteries.I added a linear accuator on rear cage due to medical reasons.

G-PA

It was Silverbullet. I finnally found the post.I'm putting Chevy truck 220 amp alt. with two batteries.I added a linear accuator on rear cage due to medical reasons.

G-PA

Do you have any photos of your linear actuator and how much it cost to put on, sounds like a real good idea.

Kinarfi

• I got it from e bay. Originaly for John Deere gator. My son modified mounts. No pictures yet.

G-PA

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Chris B
      Hi,
      Don't know much about anything utv but I figured out my fuel pump wiring harness needed to be replaced. Installation looks pretty straightforward, plug into fuel pump and plug in the two pigtails. Question is: one of the Pigtails on the old harness I am replacing had a splice in the black wire and attached to a bolt on the engine. Is this necessary?  Is the black wire, I'm assuming it's the ground, grounded at the other end of the pigtail?
    • By bjones
      2007 610 mule will foul a pug after 1 hr of run time on clock.  Plug will be black with sut.  Buddy go a 610 and it does same thing. Have had dealer adjust valves twice and still does it.  When i bought mule valves were ticking and I ran it that way for some time and took it in and dealer adjusted valves and that is when problem started.  I rechecked valves and the were tight and I adjusted to .005 and still fouls plug.  I always use no ethenal gas and have gone to a hotter plug.  I have read that this is a common problem with mule.  Any help appreciated.
    • By xbodyman
      Does any one have a wire color code on wires one the rear relays on a trooper 2 2008 model i had a lower relay on  the rear fuse block  melt down so i pulled the wire couldnt remember so i looked and thought the black with read was ground any way its a mess please help if you can thanks  Bodyman  ps also were do people get parts now days i could use a fuel sender thanks agin
    • By Ryangrfx
      Just bought a used Stampede.  Want to get it looked over and serviced.  U cant find ANYONE to work on these things. Tried Polaris, etc dealers... help.  

Louisville. Ky
    • By David Dewayne Reel Sr.
      Hi, I was hoping to find an "in-color" diagram, at least, of the wiring from the speedometer and where all the wires are connected.
      The entire wiring of the entire side-by-side would be wonderful!!!
      I purchased a used 2008 Joyner Commando 650 2 seater from an individual and they butchered the wiring...something has come lose and I cannot for the life of me tell where it is supposed to connect. It is a ground wire and is till connected to the frame but I don't know where else it is suppose to connect.
      What makes me think it goes to the speedometer is that when it came lose, the speedometer immediately stopped working.
      If anyone can help me with this, I would appreciate it tremendously. There is nothing on Joyner's website...and I already looked on YouTube to no avail...might be something there but I could not find it...