Quantcast

Coming Back

showa

Well, I haven't been around much (work)... But it looks like I'll be getting the T2 outta mothballs (been a year) and getting new tires and checking everything over so I can start playing again... This darn economy looks like it'll be forcing me to retire (Oh DARN) to avoid losing money......

Well, I haven't been around much (work)... But it looks like I'll be getting the T2 outta mothballs (been a year) and getting new tires and checking everything over so I can start playing again... This darn economy looks like it'll be forcing me to retire (Oh DARN) to avoid losing money......

Welcome back..

Thanks for the welcome.... I did miss seeing the modifications you all do to these buggies (or is it truggies since it has a bed ???).... I also learn alittle more about the capabilities of the T2 by following you guys on the trails......

Hope I can make it in June also....

• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By BeachBuggy
      Massimo Buck 250 less than a year old.  900 miles on it.  Live on beach in TX...i.e. corrosive salt air and normally mild temps.
      The story - one day, it randomly quit on idle and was tough to restart.  Next day, it occasionally cut out for 1-2 seconds while driving, then catch back to normal throttle.  Pumped gas pedal, not sure if that helped it catch.  Added some marine sta-bil and filled tank.  Ran well after that for a day.  Following day, wouldn't start.  Turns over, cranks, but won't start.  When it quit on idle that was the first time driven since we did have a freeze of ~25 degrees.
      Full charge on battery. No spark.  Changed plug and still no spark.  Fuses look good, but fuse connection box has some loose clasps and spade were corroded. I bent clasps best I could and used dielectric on spades re-inserted.  Cleaned and checked every connection I could find.  Don't have a card reader to hook up, but did swapped ECU just to check that, and no change...after swapping ECU the engine light now stays on.  Previously blinked and then goes away.
      Under warranty but service place is 2 hrs away. 
      thanks!

• By CoppellDarryl
      Just got a SXS, Looking forward to taking it to Arkansas and the Black Hills of SD.
    • By johnpeter
      Polaris Ranger side by side can am On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/325481809207?

• By Charles Hines
      I bought a 2021 Coleman 400 UTV from Tractor supply mainly because of the $2000 off black Friday sale ($6999). I wanted something to do some light hauling around the boat shop and figured this would be a better choice than a golf cart. Initial review is that for the money,it's got to be the best deal going. Fully equipped right out of the box with a lot of nice features. First off,everything worked,that's a good thing. First thing I noticed is that this thing is LOUD,so loud that I use foam ear plugs to run it. The rear axle is locked,like most 4 wheelers,so the tires scrub on tight turns and will tear up the lawn. I found some loose bolts and did a general inspection of everything and tightened up the loose ones as I found them. It's cold here in SE Michigan and I want to do some recreational use during the winter. I bought a 3 Star door and rear window soft enclosure and installed it. Top quality materials and fit great. I added some foam to close off all the gaps and it really does the job. Next I added a Ice Crusher heater kit that uses the coolant to provide heat in the cab. Quality parts and the kit was pretty much complete,I also added a coolant shutoff valve so I can direct all the coolant through the heater instead of the radiator,or blend it as I wish. The heater has a 3 speed fan and 2 directional outlets for this model and with the enclosure will warm it up to shirt sleeve temps at speed with the outside temps in the low 30's. I also added a Kolpin Stealth 2 auxiliary silencer, the exhaust note is definitely quieter and less raspy, but this rig is still noisy enough at speed that you need ear muffs or plugs. I changed out the headlight bulbs to LED's which are a big improvement from the halogens. I figured out a trailer hitch adapter for the oddball thing Colman provides. Now it's just run it in and break it in. For a 400, it is actually quicker and faster than I expected,the specs say 38, but it's closer to 50. Brakes are powerful and smooth. The solid rear axle makes this thing pretty capable,but you also have the push button 4 wheel drive and a push button front diff locker if you need it. All in, it's set up just the way I wanted it for under $8000.
    • By TapBoss
      So I'm out a deer camp and ran the sxs for 2 days.  The next morning, fired it up and headed out.  Made it about 50 yds then bogged down and died.   Restarted twice and only moved a few feet then would not restart.  Took the truck out for the day to hunt and when I got back I could hear the fuel pump kick on when the key was turned but it would still not start.  Added stabilizer to the fuel and put the trickle charger on it and tried again the next day, still the same - pump coming on and turning over but no start.  Other than spark plug, air filter or injector clog any ideas?  Out in the middle of nowhere so limited on resources.
  • Gallery Images